Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

That One Song That Instantly and Always Sends Shivers Down Your Spine

21 hours ago, Finnegan said:

If you want shivers and Springsteen it's from the live recordings at the LA Coliseum in 85, The River. The story about his dad and the Nam draft, then the harmonica kicking in. Brilliant.

My answer to this though would be:

Plus for GSYBE (not Springteeen)

Bit of a wierd one this, my dad is still alive and well, but it still makes me feel like he's gone. I'd imagine the impact this song has on people who have lost any loved ones would be huge. Shivers down spines and tears in eyes. Same goes for this song too actually:

5 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

Bit of a wierd one this, my dad is still alive and well, but it still makes me feel like he's gone. I'd imagine the impact this song has on people who have lost any loved ones would be huge. Shivers down spines and tears in eyes. Same goes for this song too actually:

Love that Jimmy Eat World song. Great album too

This is weird one. I don't what it is, but every single note seems to strike a nerve. I can get lost in this song from the first second and it could bring me to tears. 

On 03/05/2017 at 08:42, TiffToff88 said:

First time I heard this song it was on this video:

• 1 month later...

The video doesn't do the song justice but for some reason (probably reminds me of an ex girlfriend or something) it still sends shivers down my spine..

Unfinished Sympathy - Massive Attack

Candle In The Wind - Elton John (after Diana died)

Hurt - Johnny Cash

Alibi - 30 Seconds To Mars

Carmina Burana - Carl Orff

Chariots of Fire - Vangelis

Archived