Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

On 7/23/2017 at 11:30, Bamba's Babes said:

DeGaeBoy is staying.

Scmeichel is staying.

Mahrez is staying.

But King is also staying. Win some you lose some.

Rep point for making me laugh but I hope Kingy stays forever ...     either as Birchs young assistant or as a celebrity Filbert Fox.        Love him. 

• 4 weeks later...

Would the lure of Man Utd be too much or could we perhaps hope that Kasper is the sort of person to hold a grudge and decided not to be managed by somebody who questioned his integrity after Ranieri was sacked? He certainly comes across as a proud person

25 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Real back in for De Gea and United likely to sell given his contract situation.

Just pray United go all in for the Milan keeper otherwise Kasper could be a cheaper, more attainable option  

Also read  that united won't sell unless they can buy the Milan keeper and I wouldn't think he is going to be allowed to leave 

On 24/07/2017 at 16:30, Countryfox said:

Rep point for making me laugh but I hope Kingy stays forever ...     either as Birchs young assistant or as a celebrity Filbert Fox.        Love him. 

Agree mate, he'll be part of a dance troupe in years to come waggling some pomme pommes lol

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

Relax..... Kasper is no where near the quality require by those clubs.  This works to our advantage.... coz he's not a bad keeper and a part of our team spirit.  

The only person who believes this is his agent

Sorry but you are talking absolute rubbish......fact if De Gea goes he will be in demand........you will be in a minority in your beliefs - Kasper is absolutely rated as top top level inside the game and we are really lucky that no top keepers have moved this summer!

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Last one out please turn off the KP Floodlights.  Don't tell me......Rudkin has replacements lined up for all the 'rumored' departures???

To be honest, it's very very quiet on the transfer front. And I'm fine with that. Reckon we're good to go, if nothing else happened tbf

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

To be honest, it's very very quiet on the transfer front. And I'm fine with that. Reckon we're good to go, if nothing else happened tbf

Queit?  Not sure about that.

2 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Hamer is on the bench FFS. He tossed the ball in his own net during the pre-season. 

There is absolutely no time to get a quality replacement for Kasper. I don't think there is a number out there that would get the club to sell him.

yes and worryingly Shakespeare rates Hamer over Jukapovic.  Hamer is crap end of.  At least Jukapovic has played in the premier league.  No way should we let Schmeichel go in this window full stop.

Why are people assuming he'll definitely want to leave if the Mancs come in?

He's definitely not going to Man City after seeing how Pep buys and dumps goalkeepers on a whim.

Mourinho has lost a dressing room before and criticised our players for backstabbing Ranieri, can't see KS being a fan of that.

Kasper absolutely loves our owners and has openly said he will be a Leicester player until told otherwise.

Plus, here is my favourite quote from KS: "I think football has got lost in the tiki taka way. If you can do it in one pass why take five?"

Don't be surprised if there is a link to Utd this week.  It's the Mourinho way.  If you watch him, he very often name drops the opposition's star players in the days leading up to a game to unsettle them.

Expect something along the lines of "De Gea is a Man Utd player for now but who knows what the future holds.  Kasper is an excellent goal keeper, he would fit the Utd way and we would welcome a player like him with open arms, but I can't say too much because he is a Leicester player at this moment."

2 hours ago, brucey said:

Why are people assuming he'll definitely want to leave if the Mancs come in?

He's definitely not going to Man City after seeing how Pep buys and dumps goalkeepers on a whim.

Mourinho has lost a dressing room before and criticised our players for backstabbing Ranieri, can't see KS being a fan of that.

Kasper absolutely loves our owners and has openly said he will be a Leicester player until told otherwise.

Plus, here is my favourite quote from KS: "I think football has got lost in the tiki taka way. If you can do it in one pass why take five?"

Please stop deluding yourself. If Man Utd were to come in for him he'll be gone. Possibly the same would apply if it was Man City, Liverpool or even Arsenal that wanted him.

He's given his all for us and has developed into one of the top few keepers in the PL imo. Would love him to stay for a few more years but if one of the big boys come knocking then his ambitions will probably mean he'll want to move on. :(

2 hours ago, nnfox said:

Don't be surprised if there is a link to Utd this week.  It's the Mourinho way.  If you watch him, he very often name drops the opposition's star players in the days leading up to a game to unsettle them.

Expect something along the lines of "De Gea is a Man Utd player for now but who knows what the future holds.  Kasper is an excellent goal keeper, he would fit the Utd way and we would welcome a player like him with open arms, but I can't say too much because he is a Leicester player at this moment."

Wouldn't be surprised to hear something like that.

I don't like managers who play mind games with individual players. Comments about the other manager or the entire team are fair game, but singling out a player and purposely trying to unsettle them stinks of bullshit. 

Can anyone think of any recent examples of our managers doing this to an individual player? I can't think of any? 

Archived