Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Got to give Mike Stowell a bit of credit here

Kasper was pretty raw when he arrived and now he's one of the top 10 in the world. The goalkeeping coach has to be at least partly responsible.

He really isn't. 

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Got to give Mike Stowell a bit of credit here

Kasper was pretty raw when he arrived and now he's one of the top 10 in the world. The goalkeeping coach has to be at least partly responsible.

Probably just as much to do with the fact that Kasper has just reached the 'prime' age for goalkeepers, and also the fact that his dad is... , well, you know who is dad is. 

No disrespect to Stowell, but whilst he has certainly contributed in some way to Kaspers improvement, he's not exactly had the same effect with Kaspers predecessors, or even his understudies. 

4 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Kasper would be a bigger loss than Kante IMO...

lol Kante is the best midfielder in the world and whilst Kasper is awesome he is nowhere near the same level of loss.

Have you seen our league 1 standard midfield this season?

6 hours ago, LCFCFOX6190 said:

How have they taken the lead in anything? No bids have been made, the club hasn't indicated it is willing to sell, it's pure speculation at the moment. 

53 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

De Gea won't leave and Pep won't fancy him. He's going nowhere 

I'm not certain Kasper wants to leave either. However, it's clearly not good that he's changed his representation, De Gea WILL defo leave this summer and Pep IS an admirer.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Tbf he's good for us but don't see him good enough for United. They have scouts all over the World that can pick up better goalkeepers.

In the PL he's a top 4 keeper. Only Chelsea, Spurs and United have better keepers 

I think the United fans are underating him tbh.

im happy to keep him if those arrogant bunch on the Utd forum don't want him. He's a top keeper one of the best around at the moment. 

We are lucky to have him and to those who said he'd be not as big of a loss as kante, maybe not quite, bit we didn't fair too well with Ron in goal.

Not happy with the sky news headline stuff making stat comparisons with DDG and KS. We are technically still not safe. I think it's highly unprofessional, given the context. show me another example of this with another player in the last week or so ? Have they compared lukaku and costa? 

24 minutes ago, Koke said:

In the PL he's a top 4 keeper. Only Chelsea, Spurs and United have better keepers 

I think the United fans are underating him tbh.

I think he's in the second bracket (i.e. not as good as De Gae, Lloris etc but good enough for a side pushing top 8-10 places) but then again these are fans that have seen goalkeepers such as De Gae for the past three years, Van Der Sar, P Schmeicel and they are World Class. I don't think Kasper is World Class.

3 hours ago, Koke said:

The natives are not impressed. 

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/kasper-schmeichel.428617/

How 'entitled' do those comments read? 

They maybe need to consider their great treble winning side built a team of hungry players picked up from all over the place - they didn't just buy expensive ready made 'world class' players who in some respects have nothing more to prove.

4 hours ago, Corky said:

How have they taken the lead in anything? No bids have been made, the club hasn't indicated it is willing to sell, it's pure speculation at the moment. 

based on him sacking his agent, his new one has strong links with man u

6 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

How 'entitled' do those comments read? 

They maybe need to consider their great treble winning side built a team of hungry players picked up from all over the place - they didn't just buy expensive ready made 'world class' players who in some respects have nothing more to prove.

The post that referred to signing Kasper, Keane, Dier and Willian as 'the summer of nightmares' lol

Deluded

19 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Always thought Manu fans to be knowledgeble and realistic. Redcafe has always seemed a leveled forum. Well those two balloons are well and truly fvcking burst.

Bunch of c0cks starting to sound like spuds.

Tbf as @Fox92 said, United have had some world class keepers in De Gea, Schmeichel and Van der Saar so I understand why they expect to sign an elite keeper. Kasper is q great keeper but he's not world class.

Man Utd fans are generally the most level headed fans out there.

13 hours ago, Koke said:

The natives are not impressed. 

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/kasper-schmeichel.428617/

Wowzer, they'd rather have Oblak or Handanovic? They're good, but also play with much better defenders in front of them - and Handanovic is even two years older than Kasper!

Given our setup, Schmeichel is an exceptional goalkeeper and would give Manchester United quite a lot.

But even if the rumours are true, then we should look at cashing in big-time here. Another £25m to £30m in the bank, please.

Archived