Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tom Lawrence

11 goals and 11 assists this season. Every club we've loaned him to rate him very highly.

His stats on Squawka:

• Chances created: 76
  • Key Passes: 68
  • Total shots: 56
  • Shot accuracy: 55%
  • Fouls suffered: 53
  • Successful take-ons: 58
  • Successful take-ons percentage: 51%
  • Total forward passes: 440
  • Pass completion: 71%
  • Tackles won: 31
  • Interceptions: 18
  • Clearances: 25

Worth a place in the squad next season?

Guest CityFan 06

Judging on that, quite possibly. Didn't realise he had 11 goals and 11 assists.

Just now, CityFan 06 said:

Judging on that, quite possibly. Didn't realise he had 11 goals and

11 assists.

2 of the goals were in the fa cup, but yeah it's still impressive he's been involved in that many goals.

What would he be worth if we trying to buy him and he was an Ipswich player, £10m? Of course he should be in the squad next season. I think it's more likely to happen under Shakey than anyone else.

We need to incentivize him for next week. If you relegate Forest you'll be a regular for us, if they stay up we're sending you there on loan.

Absolutely. I don't think it will happen though, we'll sign people and he'll never get a game. If we can get him a loan in the prem it would be ideal, but I think he'll prefer to just go somewhere else permanently than never know his future here.

23 years old

One year left on his contract.

There'll be no loans. Either we give him a deal and get him in the squad or we'll sell him this summer.

He looked out of his depth in his little cameos for us under Pearson but he's scored some brilliant goals this season for Ipswich and looks like a huge improvement from the player that was at Leicester. Use him or lose him, Shaky's choice.

And this is one of the reasons i dont think Harvey is going to be in the first team squad regularly next year - Lawrence is doing the buisness and doing it well in the division above him...

In fact, why dont we say to Ipswich, you cant have Lawrence but we'll let you have harvey for a season....

Just now, Riot Van said:

What the ****.  He looks insane in this.  Naive defending and all but that goal against Preston was world class.

I'd also like to sign the player who did the through ball on 2:45 !!!

Add him into next seasons's squad.

When were winning comfortably, towards the end of a game - put him on and his desire to impress alongside the regulars in attack should provide the team with fresh young talent and also give him valuable experience in this league in how the team plays and how he can bed himself with the relevant formation and style-of-play.

Archived