Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

It's that time of year again, more or less - they released this year's kit just before Trophy Day last season.

Anyone seen any glimpses, hints or any sort of information yet, or are we gonna have to wait until the Friday before the Bournemouth game at the end of the season?!

I'm hoping it's blue.

I personally think gold/yellow is part of us and our history... I mean, the fox on our badge is yellow! It's part of our history (and I like to think it now represents our PL Win, like how some teams put stars on their badges). It stays. Having said that, I do like white to be brought back as well alongside gold.

Throughout our history, including some of our greatest kits we've had plenty of different shades of yellow and orange. If you even noticed the change to gold, let alone have a problem with it, have a word with yourself. 

My favourite thread of the year. I'd like to see white shorts, but suspect we will stay all blue. Don't mind the gold particularly, especially after the league win. Black away kit would be good.

Is the Puma / Genisis deal up this year or did we extend it?

Looking forward to seeing what @Ashley mocks up. 

I agree with most about the gold - it's been part of our kit for decades and should stay in my opinion. I hope we stick with blue shorts and have no collar - last season's kit was utterly perfect as far as I'm concerned, from the shade of blue to the simple design and the shift to the more simplified King Power logo. 

Loved the last couple of white away shirts, and we should dump the red away kit again -  just doesn't suit us. Last season's black away kit was good, but if they can incorporate the blue sash again to hark back to our history I'd be chuffed. 

Isn't this also the last year on the Puma/Genesis contract? They'd best make it a whopper. 

Oh dear, is this thread the same every year?

Posts to remind us that blue and white is purity, all else abomination.  Posts opining that a touch of gold or pinstripes are rather nice, actually.

Most everybody comes together and draws the line at red away kit.

8 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Oh dear, is this thread the same every year?

Posts to remind us that blue and white is purity, all else abomination.  Posts opining that a touch of gold or pinstripes are rather nice, actually.

Most everybody comes together and draws the line at red away kit.

Posts complaining about this thread being the same every year? ✔︎

:ph34r:

Archived