Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:
3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I think we should change the home kit to red to bring us more luck.

Only if the stadium expansion has red seats... 

Only if the new red home shirts come with a customary Harry Hill collared shirt underneath

3 hours ago, Carter The Boss said:

My favourite thread of the year. I'd like to see white shorts, but suspect we will stay all blue. Don't mind the gold particularly, especially after the league win. Black away kit would be good.

Is the Puma / Genisis deal up this year or did we extend it?

Looking forward to seeing what @Ashley mocks up. 

See what I can do. 

Guest CityFan 06

I'd like to see a return of our white shorts to the home kit. Hopefully we'll keep the white away shirt, editions which have been very nice in both the 2015/16 and 2016/17 seasons.

18 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

Can't be doing with collars............ Only kit I've gone for is the White and Thin Blues Stripes this year.

Tumble dryer and age thing you see    :ph34r:

Is it that you don't wear a tie.....or having to wash your neck? lol

Home: blue and white quarters

Away: highlighter pink

Keeper: Grey background with blue, white and yellow ticker tape effect and black elbow padding

Troll the league by winning it in the most disgusting kits around.

5 hours ago, Finchy said:

Throughout our history, including some of our greatest kits we've had plenty of different shades of yellow and orange. If you even noticed the change to gold, let alone have a problem with it, have a word with yourself. 

Ok so let's review that:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Leicester_City/Leicester_City.htm

In our entire history until 2013 we had yellow (not gold) on a grand total of 2 home kits. In both of those this was less prominent than white. Not once did we have a metallic gold colour.

That colour started to feature in 2013/14 and has done in the 3 seasons since. The latter 2 have had more gold on the kit than white.

If you didn't notice the change to gold and don't have a problem with it, I'd actually suggest you've only started supporting us in the last 3 years.

The apathy from so called football fans is quite embarrassing actually. A bit of success and you'll let the owners do anything they like and will delete the posts of anyone who questions them.

23 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Home: blue and white quarters

Away: highlighter pink

Keeper: Grey background with blue, white and yellow ticker tape effect and black elbow padding

Troll the league by winning it in the most disgusting kits around.

Can the shirts play goal music when we score?

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

Ok so let's review that:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Leicester_City/Leicester_City.htm

In our entire history until 2013 we had yellow (not gold) on a grand total of 2 home kits. In both of those this was less prominent than white. Not once did we have a metallic gold colour.

That colour started to feature in 2013/14 and has done in the 3 seasons since. The latter 2 have had more gold on the kit than white.

If you didn't notice the change to gold and don't have a problem with it, I'd actually suggest you've only started supporting us in the last 3 years.

The apathy from so called football fans is quite embarrassing actually. A bit of success and you'll let the owners do anything they like and will delete the posts of anyone who questions them.

GOLD IS EVIL. RETURN THE PREMIER LEAGUE TROPHY

Archived