Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

I will buy you the full kit if you get Musa. Please!

Buy it with musa on the back, post it to me here in canada and call it a deal mate.

Then i can be known as THE FULL KIT AFCON w@nker. Do i qualify for afcon squad?

5 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Went to buy one and put it in my local clothes bank to help cloth a child in Africa. The fooker sent it back!

That's not likely to have happened in 24 hours is it, if you're going to tell a fib at least make it plausible geez!

I think the club shoukd not seek to profot on selling shirts eso kids sizes 

Many kid have no prospect of a match ticket.. may STs are ageing.  The club need to think about this.

How much money does thr shop make compared with the pl money?

It doesnt have to be this way

15 hours ago, possiblygeorge said:

They couldn't have had it sublimated/printed on could they, theyve gotta make it difficult for everyone.

I thought washing the 2015/2016 one with everything ironed on was a pain in the ass, this is going to be a nightmare.

Is it better close up as opposed to all the flack people are giving it, including myself?

It's not ideal, I know. But it *seems* as though it's a high enough quality to last. Just wash on low heats/iron inside out. 

As for the design, I don't hate it, but it's growing on me. The arm tag things are ridiculous no matter how you look at it but I was hoping for a long sleeve version to see how that looked, JC have none at the minute though. 

The more I see it the more it's growing on me to be fair. It's the gold dots and the ridiculous flaps on the sleeves that just doesn't look great whatever way you look at it. 

We've had worse shirts. 

8 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Strange how last seasons was a sewn puma and next seasons a tacky ironed on puma and gold spots ready to peel and fall off after the first wash !!

Would have looked weird to have a sewn logo on the sleeve when the pattern around it is ironed. They would have appeared to have been slightly different colours.

10 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Strange how last seasons was a sewn puma and next seasons a tacky ironed on puma and gold spots ready to peel and fall off after the first wash !!

Washing it is not compulsory.

Never washed any of mine.

Having seen the players in it and bought the shirt myself and worn it I really can't see what everyone is bitching about

Give it 2 weeks when you are all used to it and you will admit you like it, it's pretty decent just a shame it's all blue again but not the worst kit by all means 

Quality seems fine, feels a bit thinner than last year but fits exactly the same (pretty comfortably) and the neck line feels good, the sleeves at the end near the flappy stupid bit are tighter so the sleeves don't feel all baggy like past shirts 

All in all I think it's not that bad of a kit, could be a lot worse 

On 21/05/2017 at 04:00, UPinCarolina said:

Waited too long to order this season's jersey with patch - now they are not available on the LCFC Direct website. Serves me right, I suppose. Shit.

You may not find a 'patch' but have a look in the 'sale' section of the website. They've hidden the older, cheaper shirts, probably knowing that the new ones a bit shit and people will go... I'm not buying that! 

17 hours ago, baker11 said:

In the flesh it looks just as bad as those photos.

Have to agree with above...Was hoping it would look better than in photos but for me it looked worse.....seeing  loads together hanging on racks in club shop the gold gold fleck on shoulders and sleeves made my eyes blurry...or maybe it was effect of the sun or the free beer ;) ..Either way I will be waiting for 2nd and 3rd kits to come out before deciding whether to add to my collection ...

Archived