Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

8 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Why do we still have that shit site to sell kits on with the weird distorted photos when we've just had a nice new website? Why are the photos of stuff for sale always so bloody bad lol 

We won't for much longer The new shop site goes live next week apparently 

12 hours ago, mhs123 said:

Some wonderful kits here ..

https://www.lcfc.com/galleries/423928 

I absolutely love anything from the 80s and 90s. I've long since lost most of my replicas from the 90s, which is such a shame.

There were a few dodgy ones in the naughties, though. 

The Burrda ones were particularly sh*t quality, too. One wash and they were f**ked.

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

The Burrda ones were particularly sh*t quality, too. One wash and they were f**ked.

It was a shame the quality was so poor on those shirts because that one's still my favourite out of recent years 

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

It was a shame the quality was so poor on those shirts because that one's still my favourite out of recent years 

Jacko Jakko or whatever they were called were far worse. The stitching was just ridiculous. It was a rag of the first order.

To me, that goes down as the worst kit we have ever produced in my lifetime, and I would love to see how much it actually cost to produce. 

Forget design, the actual quality was a disgrace.

You compare those to the stunning quality and design or the 70's and 80's Umbro and Admiral.

Keep hold of them if you have them though. They were that bad I am sure not many will survive and most will be binned. And I can't see them ever reproducing such dross. 

20 minutes ago, Wookie said:

It's not really practical to have a jade and navy kit because the navy clashes with blue kits and obviously our home kit's blue.

If we're gonna wear an away kit for no reason like we did at Watford I would like it to be that though. 

7 hours ago, Wookie said:

It's not really practical to have a jade and navy kit because the navy clashes with blue kits and obviously our home kit's blue.

that's all well and good then you see what Norwich had these a couple of seasons ago...

Image result for norwich 15/16

Image result for norwich 15/16

10 hours ago, Wookie said:

Hearing white 2nd and black 3rd (including a slight tweak). We need to clash with the other team's home kit, not ours. :P 

7 hours ago, The_77 said:

Hearing white 2nd and black 3rd (including a slight tweak). We need to clash with the other team's home kit, not ours. :P 

then the 2018/19 away shirts will probably be white and red(away and 3rd kit) going by previous seasons:ph34r:

Saw my first 2017/18 home kit being worn by a guy in Yarmouth yesterday the design makes it look like it was pulled from the back of a rag and bone cart....it's fcuk awful, surely the worst of any PL team, I think I would rather wear a silver shell suit than official home kit.

Surely due an announcement on the away kit pretty soon?

Hoping it's a bit of a gem- I can't see them selling massive amounts of that home kit. Tacky, generic, and not even our colours (I don't mind the gold, but only with a deep royal blue)

Archived