Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

Looks like Wilf hasn't been briefed on the sensitive nature of our kit releases lollol 

he's taken it off his snapchat now by the way.

I love a Henley collar though so despite being annoyed at the lack of individuality, I'm pleased with this template.

44 minutes ago, HathernFox said:

Will be disappointed if it's the case. It'd be nice to have a template that's different to say a team like Chesterfield. It just seems unimaginative. 

Can't agree more we're going into a new season with a Kit that has no imagination of going forward,unless this is a red herring to the usual leaked next season Kit scenario !!

If it's still Genesis I'd be surprised as with a year left you think financially it would make sense to buy out the last year as you would have thought there would be a few technical kit suppliers interested. 

32 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Looks like Wilf hasn't been briefed on the sensitive nature of our kit releases lollol 

he's taken it off his snapchat now by the way.

I love a Henley collar though so despite being annoyed at the lack of individuality, I'm pleased with this template.

Another reason to love Wilf.

The pic is very blurred but the kit looks alright, or more accurately I can imagine it looking alright.

I don't mind having some gold on there as long as white remains a big part of the club's identity, i.e. it'll always be a part of either the home kit or the main colour of an away kit. At a push I could tolerate it skipping a year not in any of the three kits but no longer.

Please someone stop them doing the red kit for a bit though. It was alright as a novelty but two out of three seasons is too much and I'm not particularly enthralled with it being a regular thing. Plus this year's was pants.

I don't mind experimentation per se. I can't remember a dodgy black kit we've had. Navy and jade was excellent. Green with yellow pinstripes was glorious. I think we're overdue a proper yellow kit that actually looks nice as well.

3 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Can't agree more we're going into a new season with a Kit that has no imagination of going forward,unless this is a red herring to the usual leaked next season Kit scenario !!

Fingers crossed mate but I'm not hopeful. I know it's just a kit, but I'd just like a bit of effort :sweating:

9 hours ago, foxtillidrop said:

Red kits are awful imo...doesn't feel like leicester when we play in red and our success rate in red is terrible 

How many games/years is it since we won in red? Anyone ever worked it out? 

On 04/05/2017 at 09:55, Ricey said:

It is Puma again.

I have a feeling that it will be the Chesterfield template, but with gold instead of white and the collar + sleeve trim blue, not white.

Top work!

Archived