Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

3 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

What the **** is that horrible period rag of a shirt Jesus Christ that's offending my eyes 

Someone got paid many more thousands a year than me to design that abortion....

Apparently they used to have it in the 90s...shouldn't really make it OK to go back to it though! 

2 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Apparently they used to have it in the 90s...shouldn't really make it OK to go back to it though! 

There was a lot of things from the 90's that shouldn't be brought back, this has got to be up there, honestly looks like someone has done a bloody shart all up a white top and thought "that would make a banging footy top"

4 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

A variation of this for 1 of our shirts would have been lovely although maybe it just looks really nice because of the colours used for arsenal. 

IMG_5712.JPG

Arsenal have a higher level of sponsorship to all the other teams with a kit sponsorship with Puma so they have unique designs.

9 hours ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

What the **** is that horrible period rag of a shirt Jesus Christ that's offending my eyes 

Quick look at Huddersfield towns reveal and it seems most fans are over the moon with this! 

This makes our purple patch a design masterpiece 

11 hours ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

You seem lovely....

13 hours ago, Samilktray said:

A variation of this for 1 of our shirts would have been lovely although maybe it just looks really nice because of the colours used for arsenal. 

IMG_5712.JPG

If they did that with a white / light blue shade for us, that would be a winner!

Ordered mine inline through JD Sports as the Club aren't doing printing for online orders yet. Arrived today except even though I've selected the same size as the shirts ive bought for the last two season previous this seasons one has shorter sleeves and is shorter in length.

Anyone else had this problem?

17 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

Ordered mine inline through JD Sports as the Club aren't doing printing for online orders yet. Arrived today except even though I've selected the same size as the shirts ive bought for the last two season previous this seasons one has shorter sleeves and is shorter in length.

I picked one up from the club shop and have always been a medium, chucked one over my head to be sure and it was definitely smaller. Think most people will just need to go up one size this year 

6 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

I've lost a bit of weight and been on the weights but this shirt is mad. Makes me feel well ard and reasonably trim. as opposed to previous fits where it's tighter around the stomach and baggy as **** on the sleeves.

8 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Huddersfield's kit would actually look fine if it weren't for the way the sponsor protrudes over the black hoop, as it didn't in the original.

Fans in general like retro designs. Simple as.

JS107597414.jpg

Would love if Gola got back into the game.  

28 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

All terrible quality brands are founded in Leicester.

gola. Hi-tec. Donnay. Superdry. Admiral. 

Superdry was founded in Cheltenham on the road my uncle lives on, and I'm sure Donnay is either French or Belgian :) Admiral made superb shirts. 

Archived