Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lgfualol

Emergency Meeting at Buckingham Palace

1 minute ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

What a lazy bastard

lol

The old sod is 95 years old FFS. It's amazing he can still walk and talk tbf 

Prince Philip is stepping down from royal duties! he is nearly ninety six years old and deserves a quiet retirement!

Can't really understand why this needed an emergency meeting but hey!

younger royals like William and Harry should be more active anyway! as they are the future of the royals for the next few decades

22 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

And not forgetting racially abuse almost everyone he comes into contact with.

He'll spend the rest of his days sitting by a window at Buckingham Palace hurling abuse at foreign-looking people with a megaphone. 

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

She enjoyed her visit to Leicester so much that she's gonna rent a holiday home on the St Matthews estate

Narh I just rejected her housing application, failed the local connections test.

3 hours ago, lgfualol said:

He'll spend the rest of his days sitting by a window at Buckingham Palace hurling abuse at foreign-looking people with a megaphone. 

He will be busy doing that in London!

4 hours ago, lgfualol said:

1 hour ago, filthyfox said:

He will be busy doing that in London!

:unsure:

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

I bet you would struggle with his schedule, I know i would at less than half his age.

Mr. Hat if you can arrange such a wager I would gleefully take you up on it.

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

Mr. Hat if you can arrange such a wager I would gleefully take you up on it.

Right, if you can arrange to be involved with 60 charities and attend 110 days of engagements with them, i will happily give you a tenner! 

8 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

Prince Philip is stepping down from royal duties! he is nearly ninety six years old and deserves a quiet retirement!

Can't really understand why this needed an emergency meeting but hey!

younger royals like William and Harry should be more active anyway! as they are the future of the royals for the next few decades

Think the British public will benefit more from his retirement than he will....

The Duke of Edinburgh's public engagements often produce memorable one-liners that can make some people chuckle and others cringe.

Prince Philip is renowned for speaking his mind - often explained as his attempt to lighten the mood - and that outspoken nature has at times led to controversy with some of those remarks teetering on the edge of being offensive.

Here are some of his most famous quips.

1966: "British women can't cook".

1969: "What do you gargle with, pebbles?" To Sir Tom Jones after a Royal Variety Performance.

1981: "Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaining they are unemployed." During the 1981 recession.

1984: "You are a woman, aren't you?" In Kenya after accepting a small gift from a local woman.

1986: "If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed." To a group of British students during a royal visit to China.

The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh on the Great Wall of China in 1986Image copyrightPA Image captionThe Queen and Duke of Edinburgh visited China in 1986

1988: "It looks like a tart's bedroom." On seeing plans for the Duke and Duchess of York's house at Sunninghill Park.

1992: "Oh no, I might catch some ghastly disease." In Australia when asked to stroke a koala.

1993: "You can't have been here that long, you haven't got a pot belly". To a Briton he met in Hungary.

1994: "Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" To a wealthy islander in the Cayman Islands.

1995: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test." To a Scottish driving instructor.

1996: "If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" In response to calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting.

1997: "Bloody silly fool!" Referring to a Cambridge University car park attendant who did not recognise him.

1999: "Deaf? If you are near there, no wonder you are deaf." Speaking to a group of young deaf people in Cardiff who were standing near a steel band.

1999: "It looks as if it was put in by an Indian." Referring to an old-fashioned fuse box in a factory near Edinburgh.

2001: "You're too fat to be an astronaut." To 13-year-old Andrew Adams who told Prince Philip he wanted to go into space.

2002: "Still throwing spears?" Question put to an Australian Aborigine during a visit.

Prince Philip speaking to Aborigine performers in 2002Image copyrightPA

2002: "You look like a suicide bomber." To a young policewoman wearing a bullet-proof vest on Stornoway, Isle of Lewis.

2009: "There's a lot of your family in tonight." After looking at the name badge of businessman Atul Patel at a Palace reception for British Indians.

2009: "Well, you didn't design your beard too well, did you?" To designer Stephen Judge about his tiny goatee beard.

2010: "Do you have a pair of knickers made out of this?" To Scottish Conservative leader Annabel Goldie Pointing while pointing to some tartan in Edinburgh.

2010: "Do you work in a strip club?" To 24-year-old Barnstaple Sea Cadet Elizabeth Rendle when she told him she also worked in a nightclub.

2012: "I would get arrested if I unzipped that dress." To 25-year-old council worker Hannah Jackson, who was wearing a dress with a zip running the length of its front, on a Jubilee visit to Bromley, Kent.

2013: "The Philippines must be half empty as you're all here running the NHS." On meeting a Filipino nurse at Luton and Dunstable Hospital.

2013: "[Children] go to school because their parents don't want them in the house." To Malala Yousafzai, who survived an assassination attempt by the Taliban and now campaigns for the right of girls to go to school without fear.

2017: "You look starved." To a pensioner on a visit to the Charterhouse almshouse for elderly men.

Prince Philip has today relinquished his public duties due to his long service and old age.

However 30 minutes later he was deemed fit to work in an ATOS work capability assessment.

“He’s able to walk, talk and use his hands, that’s a hell of a lot more than most of the scrounging malingerers we approve.” Said a spokesman for the Department of Work and Pensions.

The Duke of Edinburgh is expected to start an upaid work placement as a check out assistant in Greggs, after he steps down from his current role in August.

Archived