Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Gray - considering future

10 hours ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

I'm not saying Gray is in the same league as Ronaldo ... Gray would not have come to Leicester if he had Ronaldo's talent.

The point I am making is that the kid has got obvious talent and we should give him a chance to prove this just like Ronaldo was after his

, in your incorrect words , devastating start ... Ronaldo scored the grand total  27 goals from 137 appearances in his first three seasons at United !!!! .... a far cry from

his mind boggling goal a game average at Real Madrid.

i didn't mention his goalscoring or goalmaking. I mentioned his abundance of ability being obvious from the start and his rapid improvement. I've noticed neither in Gray. Just reasonable promise on the talent side but not unlike any number of promising youngsters who fall short. 

7 hours ago, MPH said:

Don't recall Riyad playing in the premier league or any top division at the same age Gray has...

Irrelevent really .

Mahrez has shown his pedigree here. Gray has disappointed in the main. I don't even think his main problems are anything to do with ability but more to do with his personality. Might be wrong though.   

On 22 May 2017 at 21:52, dannythefox said:

Bit worried about this now it's all over about grey to Liverpool. Hope it rubbish we need to keep our young players.

Nope he's staying here ...    Who said ..  He did.

Now all we've got to do is appoint Shakey, keep Riyad and Kasper, get in a few new quality players, expand the stadium and we're sorted !    :)

2 hours ago, Thracian said:

Irrelevent really .

Mahrez has shown his pedigree here. Gray has disappointed in the main. I don't even think his main problems are anything to do with ability but more to do with his personality. Might be wrong though.   

Its very relevant! lol

Grey, for his age, is showing huge potential. 

• 1 month later...
On 04/05/2017 at 23:38, DJ Barry Hammond said:

We sell this lad easily now, we'll regret it later down the line. He will be a top player, given consistent meaningful game time and appropiate coaching. 

We need to keep hold of Gray he is still young and IMO will be the future of LCFC 

Just now, Johnthefoxrayner said:

We need  to him a chance then. 

Behaving like a kid won't help though will it.  He needs to keep his frustration behind doors and talk to da management.

I think this season will be pinnacle for him, he will either shine and show he has end product, or go back to crying like a girl and sod off back to the championship.

I really hope he fills the void Mahrez leaves

We have to keep Gray.  There is no doubting his talent.  If he can get his head right then I believe that Leicester is a great fit for him.  This season is massive for him.   He has potential to make the world cup and could easily play a lot more football this season.

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Behaving like a kid won't help though will it.  He needs to keep his frustration behind doors and talk to da management.

I think this season will be pinnacle for him, he will either shine and show he has end product, or go back to crying like a girl and sod off back to the championship.

His attitude is questionable and I can't quite put my finger on it.  The closest I get is looking at Chilwell and seeing a player who wants to play football, then looking at Gray and seeing someone who wants to be a footballer.  

Weird maybe, but there is a subtle difference. 

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Give him game time and he will get better 

The lad has talent don't just bin him off we need players like him imo. 

1 minute ago, nnfox said:

His attitude is questionable and I can't quite put my finger on it.  The closest I get is looking at Chilwell and seeing a player who wants to play football, then looking at Gray and seeing someone who wants to be a footballer.  

Weird maybe, but there is a subtle difference. 

He needs abit of maturity, the euros will have enough helped

37 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I think he will get his chance, let's hope he takes it

He will at Everton 

A lot of his problems are that he try's to impress every time he gets a chance. when he'd be better just passing and making the play then seizing the opportunity to skin defenders when their off balance or wrong footed.

He'd come out of it looked better as a team player while showing his skill and potential at the right times.

He will get chances this season and I can't see him going anywhere else unless for a big profit.

11 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Crazy how Mahrez sulked the whole of last season, started almost every game and people didn't have an issue. 

Errrr.... the Mahrez thread would indicate otherwise me thinks

Archived