Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Gray - considering future

The window has closed and he is still here and still our 3rd choice winger. 

I just hope he is given enough run of games, even if it's consecutive 30mins from the bench, to show us what he can do.

As soon as Mahrez or Albrighton have a dip in form. He should be given the chance to start.

If he fails to impress and £25-30million bids come in again in January and he wants the move, then I'd be more OK with it.

Still think he can have a bright future here though. He has bags of potential but needs to be trusted more and given a decent amount of game time.

18 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Simple really,  when he gets a chance he needs to take it a cracking prospect but it is down to him to put a performance in so good that he keeps his place

The swarms of people that comment on every post he makes, things like "don't understand why you aren't starting every week" "you should be playing instead of mahrez" etc probably don't do much to help his mentality.

1 hour ago, TheMightySystem said:

Prehaps some people should research before drawing conclusions.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/jul/20/england-u21s-to-play-at-bournemouth-and-middlesbrough-210717

The abuse the lad gets for innocuous social media emoticons/pics is mind boggling. So much hatred for one of our own. Sad really.

He's never publicly slagged the club off. Never slagged the manager off. Always give his all on the pitch  (unlike a few of our other players). His only crime is he isn't consistent enough and that wants to play more.

6 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Constantly references god. Maybe he should put his money where his mouth hits and accept that God wants him to be third choice at Leicester. If he trusts in God he shouldn't worry. 

Leo references god. Leo handed in a transfer request and refused to play for the club again. But we reward him with a new contract and fans love his chant. 

Drinkwater looks moody 24/7. Drinkwater never smiles. Drinkwater handed in a transfer request and pissed off. 

Gray has done none of the above but is the most hated player by our supposed fans. They can't even pinpoint what's so bad about his attitude. 

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Leo references god. Leo handed in a transfer request and refused to play for the club again. But we reward him with a new contract and fans love his chant. 

Drinkwater looks moody 24/7. Drinkwater never smiles. Drinkwater handed in a transfer request and pissed off. 

Gray has done none of the above but is the most hated player by our supposed fans. They can't even pinpoint what's so bad about his attitude. 

Apart from the God referencing and demanding talks over a transfer? 

I couldn't care less about Ulloa for the reasons above. And there is evidence of DD smiling, though I get your point. 

You, however, miss mine. If he's so enamored and trusting of God's plan then he shouldn't be boxing I his concerns over a first team place. God wants this. 

(I am, of course, being facetious. Anyone who actually believes in god is a moron.)

Archived