Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Gray - considering future

5 hours ago, Koke said:

The abuse the lad gets for innocuous social media emoticons/pics is mind boggling. So much hatred for one of our own. Sad really.

He's never publicly slagged the club off. Never slagged the manager off. Always give his all on the pitch  (unlike a few of our other players). His only crime is he isn't consistent enough and that wants to play more.

Totally agree with you 

I still can't get that a player with Gray's reputation (not to mention ego and self belief) would even consider a move to Bournemouth. They've got a good manager but realistically he'll have less chance of winning things with them and there's no guarantee he'll start as last time I checked only 11 players can play for them too - ask Max Gradel! 

On 02/09/2017 at 19:54, Koke said:

The abuse the lad gets for innocuous social media emoticons/pics is mind boggling. So much hatred for one of our own. Sad really.

He's never publicly slagged the club off. Never slagged the manager off. Always give his all on the pitch  (unlike a few of our other players). His only crime is he isn't consistent enough and that wants to play more.

It's not hatred.  It is frustration at his moody antics.  This has been going on for some time now, it is little, tiny, but petulant things and the charge sheet is growing.  As Shakey said he needs to respect his team mates ahead of him for selection instead of this entitled behaviour.  Personally I have no time for it.

This is why he is not one of our own - he doesn't respect the club.

You can defend him if you want but time will tell with Demarai.  IMO this behaviour will only continue until he gets shipped out and becomes somebody else's problem.

On 03/09/2017 at 00:39, the fox said:

Oh the boy is mad lollol

This is from twitter (a convo on instagram, not 100℅ its gray but here we go)

_20170903_003803.thumb.JPG.587253fa250b3c76fea4f1d4a041a862.JPG

The man ethered gray with the "enjoy the bench" in the end lollol

If he was blocked, how were they messaging?

1 hour ago, murphy said:

It's not hatred.  It is frustration at his moody antics.  This has been going on for some time now, it is little, tiny, but petulant things and the charge sheet is growing.  As Shakey said he needs to respect his team mates ahead of him for selection instead of this entitled behaviour.  Personally I have no time for it.

This is why he is not one of our own - he doesn't respect the club.

You can defend him if you want but time will tell with Demarai.  IMO this behaviour will only continue until he gets shipped out and becomes somebody else's problem.

When has not respected the club and his team mates? A lot of accusations without proof is being thrown at him

Disrespected his team mates? Never seen him do that.

Entitled? For wanting to play football 80% of footballers are entitled then. He's never given an ultimatum to the club.

Yes it is pure hatred for no concrete reason. We hsve players in our squad who are moody bastards, who have handed in transfer requests, who have refused to play for the club, who have committed domestic violence, who have racially abused people etc yet none of those gurs get anywhere near the level of abuse Gray does, and all he does is not smile and put weird emojis on social media and gets frustrated for not playing  

Hate him all you like but at least come up with legit reasons that are true rather than false accusations 

1 minute ago, danny. said:

If he was blocked, how were they messaging?

He blocked him on Twitter but messaged him on Instagram where he wasn't blocked (but he is now I presume).

Also what that screenshot doesn't show is the guy messaged him calling Gray "a melt" in his first sentence, but it's Gray who's the aggressor apparently.

42 minutes ago, Koke said:

He blocked him on Twitter but messaged him on Instagram where he wasn't blocked (but he is now I presume).

Also what that screenshot doesn't show is the guy messaged him calling Gray "a melt" in his first sentence, but it's Gray who's the aggressor apparently.

He deserves blocking for using the word "melt" alone.

2 hours ago, Koke said:

When has not respected the club and his team mates? A lot of accusations without proof is being thrown at him

Disrespected his team mates? Never seen him do that.

Entitled? For wanting to play football 80% of footballers are entitled then. He's never given an ultimatum to the club.

Yes it is pure hatred for no concrete reason. We hsve players in our squad who are moody bastards, who have handed in transfer requests, who have refused to play for the club, who have committed domestic violence, who have racially abused people etc yet none of those gurs get anywhere near the level of abuse Gray does, and all he does is not smile and put weird emojis on social media and gets frustrated for not playing  

Hate him all you like but at least come up with legit reasons that are true rather than false accusations 

Not my words, Shakespeare's words:

“We’ve had those conversations,” Shakespeare told British media. “I understand the frustration of young players expecting and wanting more time. But on the other hand they have to be respectful of their team-mates and who is in front of them."

It is not hate, not abuse and not false accusations.  Disagree all you like but don't tell me who I 'hate'.  

And entitled, not for wanting to play, but for the fact he is utterly convinced he deserves to play despite not doing anywhere near enough to merit it.

Pitch forks at the ready

England starlet Demarai Gray lays bare frustration at lack of playing time at Leicester

The 21-year-old winger has only 10 Premier League starts to his name in over 18 months at the King Power

Fed-up Demarai Gray has revealed his misery at life on the Leicester subs’ bench and begged Craig Shakespeare for more game-time.

Gray, 21, has started only 10 Premier League games since joining the Foxes from Birmingham half-way through their historic title-winning season.

The winger who made the most of a rare outing by scoring in England under-21s’ 3-0 win over Latvia on Tuesday, said: “You saw I am frustrated at the amount of football I am getting. All I can do is talk with my feet.

“I was happy to play for the under-21s. I was happy to score and to contribute to the result. But the reason I didn’t look so happy is because I am so frustrated.

“I want to play every week and I am not at the minute. I have to work hard to not be disappointed all the time and try to get myself into the team.”

Despite his lack of minutes on the pitch, Leicester knocked back two big-money bids from Bournemouth for Gray during the summer.

He added: “I respect the manager and he picks his team. I know I am not going to play every game. But I am a young player who feels he could play more and that it’s a shame I am not getting that opportunity.

“I just have to get my head down and get on with it and come off the bench or whatever, play well in a cup game and give the manager a headache.

“I get so frustrated. The manager knows I just want to play football. I am not just going to sit there and say nothing.”

and go!!!!!

9 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Pitch forks at the ready

England starlet Demarai Gray lays bare frustration at lack of playing time at Leicester

The 21-year-old winger has only 10 Premier League starts to his name in over 18 months at the King Power

Fed-up Demarai Gray has revealed his misery at life on the Leicester subs’ bench and begged Craig Shakespeare for more game-time.

Gray, 21, has started only 10 Premier League games since joining the Foxes from Birmingham half-way through their historic title-winning season.

The winger who made the most of a rare outing by scoring in England under-21s’ 3-0 win over Latvia on Tuesday, said: “You saw I am frustrated at the amount of football I am getting. All I can do is talk with my feet.

“I was happy to play for the under-21s. I was happy to score and to contribute to the result. But the reason I didn’t look so happy is because I am so frustrated.

“I want to play every week and I am not at the minute. I have to work hard to not be disappointed all the time and try to get myself into the team.”

Despite his lack of minutes on the pitch, Leicester knocked back two big-money bids from Bournemouth for Gray during the summer.

He added: “I respect the manager and he picks his team. I know I am not going to play every game. But I am a young player who feels he could play more and that it’s a shame I am not getting that opportunity.

“I just have to get my head down and get on with it and come off the bench or whatever, play well in a cup game and give the manager a headache.

“I get so frustrated. The manager knows I just want to play football. I am not just going to sit there and say nothing.”

and go!!!!!

Fair play to the lad, wants to play for us. I think i'd have a moan about having to sit in the wings whilst the guy who's position you play in gallivants around europe trying to flog his wares to the highest bidder and doesn't want to play for us.

Guest seanfox778

What's the insult "melt" about anyway? I like melted stuff. Melted cheese, melted chocolate and I like it when candle wax melts also. I like that bit in Lord of the Rings when metal gets melted and moulded into swords. 

8 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Why does everything he does/says get put under a microscope?

We have some proper weird fans

I concur.

However, quite surprised his first name isn't actually Derisory..:whistle::ph34r:

40 minutes ago, the fox said:

It would be a lot easier to defend gray if he chooses to pass instead of shoot most of the time!

He is more than a decent passer, in order to replace Marc he needs to show that he is a better team player

producing more goals whether he scores them or not should be enough to replace a winger in a football team, but we have a manager that is scared to change the formation or the starting 11

Archived