Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Season Tickets 17/18 Details - Prices Frozen

8 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Last year there was only just over 300 season tickets not renewed, but it was obviously an exceptional season with CL football coming up too. A couple of thousand if I remember the year before that. Thousands the season we came up to the Premier League. My guess would be more than a thousand this year, but will be snapped up by Gold members I would think.

Make that about 200 as 103 of those were actually banned after being found to tout season tickets for the everton game.

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Make that about 200 as 103 of those were actually banned after being found to tout season tickets for the everton game.

Wow. That many? What are your thoughts/guess on how many Season Tickets will not be renewed?

8 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Wow. That many? What are your thoughts/guess on how many Season Tickets will not be renewed?

No idea and now you can officially use this ticket exchage via the club i'd guess a lot will hang on even if it means selling some weeks via the club. 

27 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

No idea and now you can officially use this ticket exchage via the club i'd guess a lot will hang on even if it means selling some weeks via the club. 

Good point. It's obviously much cheaper per ticket that way. And with memberships going to just one category, presumably nearer the current Gold Member price than City Fox member for next season, even if you go to a handful of games it will be worth it, as long as selling on works out with possibly less demand. 

1 hour ago, Karljohn said:

Myself and family are gold members. Whilst it has worked for us in terms of getting tickets, the cost is horrendous. Season ticket or nothing for us this time around. 

I get that. Memberships were designed for non-regular attenders, and the higher cost is then possibly justified.

But because of recent demand it has been the only option for those wanting to be ST holders now, but who are unable to get one. Therefore you pay way over the odds to go regularly.

8 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

I change my mind about renewing almost every day,

I love it but this season I missed the Man City, West Ham, West Brom, Everton and Man United game due to other commitments!

Plastic obviously. Hand it back immediately 

1 hour ago, FLAN said:

Plastic obviously. Hand it back immediately 

Ha! Exactly!

The thing was when we shit i was early 20's and never missed a game as 'other commitments' didn't really come into it,

Now we're decent I'm married in my 30's with a job which means I miss a lot of games. Swansea at home last season was horrible to miss knowing my seat was empty!

22 hours ago, Staffs Fox said:

I change my mind about renewing almost every day,

I love it but this season I missed the Man City, West Ham, West Brom, Everton and Man United game due to other commitments!

I will gladly take your season ticket off you

23 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

I get that. Memberships were designed for non-regular attenders, and the higher cost is then possibly justified.

But because of recent demand it has been the only option for those wanting to be ST holders now, but who are unable to get one. Therefore you pay way over the odds to go regularly.

I wonder if they'll also introduce a waiting list like the big clubs do, be fun waiting 20 years like plastic Arsenal fans do :kingy:

• 2 months later...
On 5/6/2017 at 00:08, Percy Thrower said:

Can you officially transfer your season ticket to another person?

Thinking about giving mine up. (L1) 

On 5/6/2017 at 00:13, red5 said:

No

So I have to retract that "No" reply, it seems you can even though it states on the brochure under no circumstances can you transfer a season ticket to another person, 

It seems certain people who know certain people can indeed transfer a season ticket:revenge:

Archived