Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

My city's football team achieved the greatness sporting achievement of all time, against the greatest odds even given. You know who they are, the whole world does. What's your team done?

Noi siamo la Roma

3 minutes ago, Romanista said:

And you treated the man makes you famous like shit

ranieri was never a top manger just take a look at his job history he can't stop things from taking a turn for the worst but apart from that I liked him

also he doesn't know how to keep on winning

lol, what has this thread turned into

Anyway, Riyad said in an interview last summer he'd only want to leave England for 2-3 clubs in world football (Barca, RM, Bayern), I don't feel that's changed.

He wants to leave LCFC, no doubt. But ideally he'd want an English CL club, because of family reasons (his wife is as British as they come) and also he likes the competitiveness of the PL. I think his second choice would be an English EL club (e.g Arsenal) and a foreign CL club (e.g Roma) would be his third choice. Though he only genuinely dreams of playing for Barca.

1 minute ago, Shakespeare said:

You've been PL Champion once in more than 150 years and you think you are Real Madrid???

It's ****ing embarrassing 

Archived