Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

1 minute ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

yeah I know but be aware and tell your fans this too because i don't think they are fully aware of everything

In Football or Soccer don't know how you call it... you never know what can happen! Especially now^^ So we'll see

3 minutes ago, Shakespeare said:

Well it will be a pleasure to have him even if it's only for 1 or  2 years^^ We need a player like him to substitude Salah

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Well now you mention it, there is a really pacey, agile winger that we have that we aren't bothered about keeping who may be in your price of your interested.....

musa is your man for 16m super fast 24 and won't leave your club for a bigger one for untold reasons bargain  

2 minutes ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

musa is your man for 16m super fast 24 and won't leave your club for a bigger one for untold reasons bargain  

Musa you can keep it hahhaaha But if you want someone to replace Mahrez we can offer you Juan Manuel Iturbe for 10M£ :riyad:

1 minute ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

we saw him at Bournemouth so no

Oh dammit that's right so you know he's a piece of shit than... well I tried at least hahaha  Goodnight dear Leicesters and hope to wake up with Mahrez wearing the red shirt! Love from Shakepseare e Forza Roma!!!

1 minute ago, Shakespeare said:

Oh dammit that's right so you know he's a piece of shit than... well I tried at least hahaha  Goodnight dear Leicesters and hope to wake up with Mahrez wearing the red shirt! Love from Shakepseare e Forza Roma!!!

if you pay good money then so be it

Well that was an absolute waste of time reading the last 10 pages of garbage.

Roma is a storied team no doubt but more of an arsenal-liverpool team these days.  Put them in the epl and no way they'd finish top 5. But thats irrelevant.

Mahrez doesnt want to go to roma. He just wants an out and they are the only team to bid that happens to have champions league next season (which they wont win lets be honest). What these roma lot dont understand is we dont have to sell him.

Its like saying totti (in his prime) is worth 50 million and says he wants to leave. So manchester united comes in with a 30 million offer and roma would just bend over and sell? Haha i dont think so.

If you are such a big club then show us the big cash. We said 50 million not 30. Pay the price or no deal. You got champions league money so spend it.

Archived