Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

3 minutes ago, Shakespeare said:

Well it will be a pleasure to have him even if it's only for 1 or  2 years^^ We need a player like him to substitude Salah

Well now you mention it, there is a really pacey, agile winger that we have that we aren't bothered about keeping who may be in your price if you're interested.....

Edited by pmcla26

1 minute ago, Romanista said:

Good night, see you in the next days when Riyad will be an our player ;)

Glad to see we have a new member of the blue army 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

yeah I know but be aware and tell your fans this too because i don't think they are fully aware of everything

In Football or Soccer don't know how you call it... you never know what can happen! Especially now^^ So we'll see

3 minutes ago, Shakespeare said:

Well it will be a pleasure to have him even if it's only for 1 or  2 years^^ We need a player like him to substitude Salah

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Well now you mention it, there is a really pacey, agile winger that we have that we aren't bothered about keeping who may be in your price of your interested.....

musa is your man for 16m super fast 24 and won't leave your club for a bigger one for untold reasons bargain  

Edited by DatfoxesKid23

Just now, DatfoxesKid23 said:

musa is your man

And at the cheap, bargain price of €30 million euros, former Nigeria captain and allegedly faster than usain bolt.... We present Ahmed Musa.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shakespeare said:

In Football or Soccer don't know how you call it... you never know what can happen! Especially now^^ So we'll see

only america says soccer

2 minutes ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

musa is your man for 16m super fast 24 and won't leave your club for a bigger one for untold reasons bargain  

Musa you can keep it hahhaaha But if you want someone to replace Mahrez we can offer you Juan Manuel Iturbe for 10M£ :riyad:

1 minute ago, Shakespeare said:

Musa you can keep it hahhaaha But if you want someone to replace Mahrez we can offer you Juan Manuel Iturbe for 10M£ :riyad:

Oh yeah sure we'll take perotti and £35 million if that's what you're offering ?

Edited by pmcla26

we saw him at Bournemouth so no

You reckon if we tell them we have a Welsh wizard they'll believe it's Bale and we can get £50 million for Lawrence instead?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

we saw him at Bournemouth so no

Oh dammit that's right so you know he's a piece of shit than... well I tried at least hahaha  Goodnight dear Leicesters and hope to wake up with Mahrez wearing the red shirt! Love from Shakepseare e Forza Roma!!!

Oh dammit that's right so you know he's a piece of shit than... well I tried at least hahaha  Goodnight dear Leicesters and hope to wake up with Mahrez wearing the red shirt! Love from Shakepseare e Forza Roma!!!

if you pay good money then so be it

Edited by DatfoxesKid23
  • Like 1

Goodnight, but never!

Bye my friend :D I think we can offer near 40M € for him... we'll see! Next week we'll be decisive I thing^^ Mahrez changed his Facebook profile pic today he's not happy... you know

1 hour ago, Romanista said:

Totti è unico, pezzi di rame, non siete degni di nominarlo coglioni

Sei una testa di cazzo !

Well that was an absolute waste of time reading the last 10 pages of garbage.

Roma is a storied team no doubt but more of an arsenal-liverpool team these days.  Put them in the epl and no way they'd finish top 5. But thats irrelevant.

Mahrez doesnt want to go to roma. He just wants an out and they are the only team to bid that happens to have champions league next season (which they wont win lets be honest). What these roma lot dont understand is we dont have to sell him.

Its like saying totti (in his prime) is worth 50 million and says he wants to leave. So manchester united comes in with a 30 million offer and roma would just bend over and sell? Haha i dont think so.

If you are such a big club then show us the big cash. We said 50 million not 30. Pay the price or no deal. You got champions league money so spend it.

• Like 1