Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

Mahrez either wants to stay in the Premier league with possibly a London club or wants to play for one of the Spanish giants preferably Barcelona!, can't see him going to a league like Ligue 1

14 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Mahrez either wants to stay in the Premier league with possibly a London club or wants to play for one of the Spanish giants preferably Barcelona!, can't see him going to a league like Ligue 1

After this season I can't see him going anywhere unless we sell him cheaply. It's too much of a gamble too much for him in case he continues his current form

4 hours ago, Soundman said:

After this season I can't see him going anywhere unless we sell him cheaply. It's too much of a gamble too much for him in case he continues his current form

With his new contract we won't be selling for less than £30m I'd imagine.

18 minutes ago, Beechey said:

With his new contract we won't be selling for less than £30m I'd imagine.

23M is the offers we will get. 

On 07/05/2017 at 11:47, whoareyaaa said:

Probably would never have won the league without this man, however this season he hasn't been great but the same could be said for most of the team.

Never get this he don't track back stuff you see it game in game out, people must be ****in blinded by the flair.

Clearly wants to be somewhere else next season so get the most we can and let him go if that what he wants, no point having a sulker at the club for another year.

I agree, the two women in front of me are ****ing retarded. They moan at Mahrez every time the other teams winger is pushing him. Moaning at him for not being more defensive:

A) He is a ****ing attacker, not a solid defender.

B) Do they expect him to make a crunching defender-esque tackle every time a winger is trying to take him on? He's an attacker FFS, he clearly doesn't like defending that much but he does track back.

The same two morons also ALWAYS moan at Danny Simpson for not putting a tackle in when their winger is 1v1 against him. Have they not watched Simpson for the past 3 years? The bloke rarely tackles them, he jockeys them and lets them cut inside but does well to close the cross down.

I honestly wouldnt sell unless he really does push the move, he is the best player i have ever seen at LCFC and its unbelivable that we have such a class player. Yes he is a little bit lazy but he does defend and does help out the team i would much rather have him that not. The only reason i would sell him is if he pushed the move himself and then i would want at least 45mill. He can win us a game on his own and to be honest there isnt many in the prem that can do that!

Oh and people saying he is was sulking when he came off?! GOOD it shows he cares! he wants to be on that pitch scoring goals and help our team succeed. No player should ever look happy about going off!

1 minute ago, Soundman said:

23M is the offers we will get. 

No deal then.

Consider we bid £30m for Deeney last season and refused and bought Musa for £17m.

£23m doesn't get you much and not a 26 year old former PFA POTY amd the 7th in the the Balon d'Or.

2 minutes ago, Adster said:

I agree, the two women in front of me are ****ing retarded. They moan at Mahrez every time the other teams winger is pushing him. Moaning at him for not being more defensive:

A) He is a ****ing attacker, not a solid defender.

B) Do they expect him to make a crunching defender-esque tackle every time a winger is trying to take him on? He's an attacker FFS, he clearly doesn't like defending that much but he does track back.

The same two morons also ALWAYS moan at Danny Simpson for not putting a tackle in when their winger is 1v1 against him. Have they not watched Simpson for the past 3 years? The bloke rarely tackles them, he jockeys them and lets them cut inside but does well to close the cross down.

Sounds like you sit near me! the amount of people moaning about Simpson NOT tackling is ridiculous! He is the best defender we have when it comes to jockying and reading the game, another massively underrated player!

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

23M what?! Why would we sell our best asset for that?

Didn't say we sell, but that's what we would get offered. The only teams that will pay the 100k + a week will be big teams and they will try and get him cheap.

3 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Sounds like you sit near me! the amount of people moaning about Simpson NOT tackling is ridiculous! He is the best defender we have when it comes to jockying and reading the game, another massively underrated player!

Not sat in SK1 by any chance are you? :D

The same miserable bastards sit there going off their nuts moaning at Simpson for not putting a tackle is straight away. Absolutely fvcking stupid. If they've watched him for the past 3 years rather than whining like little bitches they'd clearly see that's not really his game.

Still a brilliant defender, though.

1 minute ago, Adster said:

Not sat in SK1 by any chance are you? :D

The same miserable bastards sit there going off their nuts moaning at Simpson for not putting a tackle is straight away. Absolutely fvcking stupid. If they've watched him for the past 3 years rather than whining like little bitches they'd clearly see that's not really his game.

Still a brilliant defender, though.

Narhhh SK3 thats why i wont move i think there may be morons where ever you sit! You dont even need to have watched him for 3 years if you get there earlier enough thats pretty much all he practices in the warm up!

3 minutes ago, Soundman said:

Didn't say we sell, but that's what we would get offered. The only teams that will pay the 100k + a week will be big teams and they will try and get him cheap.

I really dont agree, if there is enough interest teams wont mess about if they really want him.

Just now, goose2010 said:

Narhhh SK3 thats why i wont move i think there may be morons where ever you sit! You dont even need to have watched him for 3 years if you get there earlier enough thats pretty much all he practices in the warm up!

Glad i'm not the only one that notices this.

Me and my mate chuckle about it every game, as soon as he goes over to his corner he's jockeying back and forwards for a few minutes! At the end of the game it's clear to see on the grass as there is a trail of markings going backwards in the same sides of the pitch every game!

On 06/05/2017 at 13:42, Redouane said:

No, he was in Le Havre FC, in the Normandy region (around an hour away from Paris)

Actually, before Mahrez fully blowing up, the Marseille president snobbed off Mahrez saying he's not good enough to play in Marseille. The tables have turned now

Labrune: «Pensez-vous réellement que des joueurs de Leicester et de l'USM Alger peuvent aujourd'hui avoir leur place à l'OM dans le projet qui est le nôtre »

Translation: Do you really think that players of Leicester or USM Alger can, today, have their place in Marseille ?

I meant didn't he support Marseille as a kid? I thought I read that once.

7 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I meant didn't he support Marseille as a kid? I thought I read that once.

That is correct - first in line, even before Barcelona and Real:

« Quand j’étais jeune, oui, Marseille. J’aimais Marseille. Après il y a eu le Real et le Barça »

"When I was young, yes, (it was all about) Marseille. I really liked them. After that, there were Real and Barça."

https://le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-om-riyad-mahrez-et-son-reve-de-jouer-a-l-om-213869

Keep in mind that was when they had Dugarry, Ravanelli, Köpke, Blanc, Pirès & Maurice.

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

Simpson's an underrated gem. One of the best I've seen defending the far post. Consistently reliable and totally uncomplicated.    

18 hours ago, goose2010 said:

I really dont agree, if there is enough interest teams wont mess about if they really want him.

Ah ok,well that's what this place is about opinions and such 

3 hours ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Man city are valuing hart at 30 mill so this k you way off the mark there pal

I'm ITK. You're talking to a guy who has won several Champions Leagues, managed top flight teams and also international teams. I buy cheap sell high and that's my reputation.....on FIFA 

Didn't he say in an interview a while back that he wouldn't sign for PSG as basically the league was shit? Just dug it out....

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10258696/transfer-to-psg-does-not-excite-me-says-leicesters-riyad-mahrez

"Even today I am not too excited about the prospect of PSG. It is my town, but I do not see myself going back," Mahrez said.

"I don't really want to go back to France. France does not really excite me, I love England."

Archived