Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

Just now, CupidStunt said:

45 Million is stupid money

Sigurdsson would've been worth £25m, a few years ago.

The market has and is rapidly increasing at a daft rate - to some extent that it's starting to slightly put me off football tbh.

11 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Sigurdsson would've been worth £25m, a few years ago.

The market has and is rapidly increasing at a daft rate - to some extent that it's starting to slightly put me off football tbh.

Dont know why you let it bother you Wymes ...   The prem is (if not already) becoming yet another playground for the super rich ....    As long as I can still go down and see my team play I couldn't give a flying **** ....    Just let em get on with it ....   :thumbup:

1 minute ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Fair play to Swansea, I just hope we are as strong holding out for the right price for Mahrez!

Yeah agreed. People can't believe they'd reject 45 mill but if he's the difference (which is likely) between staying up and relegation then who can blame them.

I think Gylfi and Mahrez will both go this window. I even think we might still see Gylfi here at the KP. I think it will be on the last day or two of the window when everyone gets desperate and overspends "just in case."

Once again fair play to Swansea for sticking to their guns.

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Just goes to show how much of a top guy Sig is for not throwing his toys out of the pram to push through a move. Fair play to Swansea too. £45m for Sig is a great amount of money.

He's thrown a wobbly and gone on strike, so I would say he's doing his best to get the move.

29 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Has he? What a cvnt! lollollollol

Again fair play Swansea lol

Swansea released a statement saying he wouldn't be going on the American tour as he did not feel in the right frame of mind 

Archived