Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CyprusFox

Transfer targets?

8 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

I think we'll try, but we couldn't pull it off last summer when we were Champions so I'm not sure why we'd do better this summer.

Hope I'm wrong.

Don't know why but I have faith in Shakespeare when it comes to signings.

Can't see him letting Rudkin sign any old rubbish. Hopefully he'll have a similar approach to Pearson when it comes to signings.

1 minute ago, foxes21 said:

Don't know why but I have faith in Shakespeare when it comes to signings.

Can't see him letting Rudkin sign any old rubbish. Hopefully he'll have a similar approach to Pearson when it comes to signings.

Rudkin doesn't pick the players, he just attempts to sign who he's been asked to.

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Rudkin doesn't pick the players, he just attempts to sign who he's been asked to.

Oh right, for some reason I thought he had a big say in who we sign after what happened with Silva.

Anyway Pearson always said he had the last say when it came to signings & I hope Shakespeare will be the same.

11 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Oh right, for some reason I thought he had a big say in who we sign after what happened with Silva.

Anyway Pearson always said he had the last say when it came to signings & I hope Shakespeare will be the same.

Let's sort manager situation out first....everyone wants  Shakey to be given the job but as it stands he is only in charge for 2 more games...imperative managers position is sorted ASAP to help with our transfer dealings both bringing new players in but more importantly dealing with current players who may be looking elsewhere....Attracting good players will be very difficult if we look like we are going to lose some of our key players e.g. Kasper, Vardy, Mahrez,Drinky etc 

Archived