Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lgfualol

Musa loan to CSKA?

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Fake news.

BUT if it is true surely it's good for us ...   Get him out to regain confidence/play well then either get him back or sell to them ...   Can't really see a down side.

Finding his form for another English side would be better for us. A loan to someone like Burnley or a championship side. Get more use to the physical side of English football & also his value will go up more if he finds his form in England.

17 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Finding his form for another English side would be better for us. A loan to someone like Burnley or a championship side. Get more use to the physical side of English football & also his value will go up more if he finds his form in England.

It would indeed be better if that happened but I'm not sure he can turn himself round and regain confidence in the prem. 

16 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

It would indeed be better if that happened but I'm not sure he can turn himself round and regain confidence in the prem. 

Agreed. Sorry to say it but he's got good enough, the CSKA fans warned us about his first touch, you either have it or you don't. He doesn't. Not at the level to provide consistent output, in a team challenging for top 8, year on year. Take the money and run.

5 hours ago, RoyFox said:

First touch of a rapist. Take anything above £10m and cut our losses. 

Don't get the rapist thing but yeah I agree with the rest.

6 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

Keep him i say ,vardy will move to athletico musa will take his place and score 37 goals winning us the title 

It's all about confidence and he's just not got any at the minute ???

Musa doesn't have good xG (expected goals) or xAssists  (basically doesn't have a high score rate due to shooting positions/accuracy and doesn't have an above average assist rate for a winger/striker). In essence he doesn't have much product, mainly hindered by his lack of touch. 

11 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Musa doesn't have good xG (expected goals) or xAssists  (basically doesn't have a high score rate due to shooting positions/accuracy and doesn't have an above average assist rate for a winger/striker). In essence he doesn't have much product, mainly hindered by his lack of touch. 

Agreed, I've seen nothing in him that I think that he will eventually turn into a very good player for us. He does have his assets but it's mainly pace, he has skinned a couple of players playing wide left using the same trick but like a bowler in cricket you need more than one delivery to succeed.

He lacks the fundamentals in a poor touch and poor passer, IMO I've seen enough of him to suggest an average PL player will be his absolute ceiling. Our mission with Musa should be to recover as much money back as possible and move on.

8 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Musa is no less strong than someone like Michael Owen. He just needs games and confidence. 

It's more about being able to play football than strength.

He's so limited it's frightening...

If we're going to loan him out there's no point in sending him back to the league where he's already succeeded.

Send him to the Championship if we are going to loan him out. Then sell him unless he really shines in which case we should bring him back and test him out again.

We need to wait until we know the futures of Gray and Mahrez before doing anything like that I reckon.

1 hour ago, LestaFox92 said:

I just don't rate him at all lost all faith in him the moment he ran it out against saville I would literally let him go.

I think he's perhaps referencing the fact you decided to use the word woggy about a black player.

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

If we're going to loan him out there's no point in sending him back to the league where he's already succeeded.

Send him to the Championship if we are going to loan him out. Then sell him unless he really shines in which case we should bring him back and test him out again.

We need to wait until we know the futures of Gray and Mahrez before doing anything like that I reckon.

Agree 100% with this. I know it was one goal & pre season. But his goal against Barca in Stockholm, still makes me believe he has something about him... he needs time I think.

Archived