Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

PES 2018

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Adam. said:

Anyone played the online BETA? Free to download on the store.

I think it's class, really enjoying it. Definitely worth a download. Still live 'til Monday

I got it but couldn't connect to any matches. I'll try again this weekend. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/07/2017 at 21:31, spacemunky said:

I got it but couldn't connect to any matches. I'll try again this weekend. 

They didn't go a PC beta did they? pretty standard :(

• 2 weeks later...

It's absolutely the most relistic game of football ive ever played on any console.

The passing is smooth the weather effects players , you sometimes see them loose there footing in wet conditions, as well as there kits getting dirty.

Some brilliant little tweaks by Konami this year.

FIFA are gonna have there work cut out topping PES this year.

2 minutes ago, Turbogre said:

It's absolutely the most relistic game of football ive ever played on any console.

The passing is smooth the weather effects players , you sometimes see them loose there footing in wet conditions, as well as there kits getting dirty.

Is the demo out yet? Buzzing for this.

1 minute ago, syston_fox said:

It is on the PS4 although features last season's squads still. I've only played 2 games and a couple of moments left me really impressed in terms of the graphics and physics. 

May give this a whirl after work then. I feel PES has been knocking on the door since 2016, but to be fair last year's FIFA was the best in at least five years.

1 minute ago, Lovejoy said:

May give this a whirl after work then. I feel PES has been knocking on the door since 2016, but to be fair last year's FIFA was the best in at least five years.

My general rule is that if I want to just sit down and play a football game, PES wins every time. If I want to play multiplayer against mates, then FIFA is the way to go. 

Single player on hardest difficulty on PES is always a challenge and each game can be so different. 

5 hours ago, Turbogre said:

Thanks Konami representative!

8 hours ago, syston_fox said:

My general rule is that if I want to just sit down and play a football game, PES wins every time. If I want to play multiplayer against mates, then FIFA is the way to go. 

Single player on hardest difficulty on PES is always a challenge and each game can be so different. 

9 hours ago, Turbogre said:

Had a crack at the demo this evening. Sensational potential in this, even if I did get absolutely walloped on "top player" lol. Could be a hell of a game.

I know I'll probably get slaughtered for this... but I genuinely don't get the love for PES. I know demos don't do it complete justice but I've just played a few games and it's dreadful! The gameplay that everyone seems to rate was a real letdown for me, just seems really dated, glitchy and stiff. I want to like it as I was a big fan of the original Pro Evo's back in but looks like another year of Fifa for me

Edited by ROB-THE-BLUE

5 minutes ago, Soundman said:

PESUNIVERSE

Cheers, is it free or does it cost?

EDIT: Just seen it does cost, but between £5-12 isn't bad. Would you recommend the "Custom USB" or would either the silver or gold do?

Edited by Lovejoy

27 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Cheers, is it free or does it cost?

EDIT: Just seen it does cost, but between £5-12 isn't bad. Would you recommend the "Custom USB" or would either the silver or gold do?

I usually play on PC which last time I looked didn't include paying...Still there is a lot of work that goes into it so I can't blame the guys that charge. Basically they have to go an manually edit all the players which must take time....

I also imagine you could get it somewhere for free