Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

PES 2018

4 minutes ago, syston_fox said:

Ha - I did think that after the first game but by the end of the third, it felt like something was up as it was my opponent missing simple chances too. Went back to try against the computer and on second hardest difficulty, I scored 5 from 7 shots. Maybe the default online settings are different to single player 

Haha will give it a go at some point.

Started a Master League save with Preston. Played the free transfer market wonderfully, am absolutely sh1thousing the Championship. Not sure my style is for the Pep's of this world though, whole gameplan is reliant on Jordan Hugill's forehead lol.

Have rented this for a couple of days, so far, I'm really impressed.  I need to stop trying to do FIFA moves on the controller but it plays so nicely, and with lots of things to learn.  Looking forward to getting into it a bit more over the next day or so, and although I said I wouldn't, I might end up buying... 

11 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Started a Master League save with Preston. Played the free transfer market wonderfully, am absolutely sh1thousing the Championship. Not sure my style is for the Pep's of this world though, whole gameplan is reliant on Jordan Hugill's forehead lol.

Headers are the way forward and they were on the last PES.

Ive had a cracking start as well, inbeaten and just dicked Brighton 3-0 in the cup.

Arcas is GOAT.

Well this lasted long, I haven't won any of the next 7 league matches and my only win was in the cup due to a Hilario Gomez special.

Its incredible how shit I've became overnight but this is what I like about PES, next time I win it will feel like a proper scrap.

Edited by Costock_Fox

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really loving this game.

Decided to buy it after the usual "can i justify it" debate in my own head. Had last years as well on Xbox but after finding out my PS4 had more configuration options whereby one can download all the kits badges etc it became a non brainer to get it.

Played Fifa to death last year and i can honestly say the only thing its got going for it is the online aspect and maybe some licensing. As i say the options files available for ps4 fix that problem for the most part.

Gameplay it blows fifa out of the water. Visually as well. Its a joy to play..fifa is horrendously scripted. I played over 1200 games in pro clubs to tell you that 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 02:11, somebum said:

Really loving this game.

Decided to buy it after the usual "can i justify it" debate in my own head. Had last years as well on Xbox but after finding out my PS4 had more configuration options whereby one can download all the kits badges etc it became a non brainer to get it.

Played Fifa to death last year and i can honestly say the only thing its got going for it is the online aspect and maybe some licensing. As i say the options files available for ps4 fix that problem for the most part.

Gameplay it blows fifa out of the water. Visually as well. Its a joy to play..fifa is horrendously scripted. I played over 1200 games in pro clubs to tell you that 

I agree on gameplay but it’s career mode that makes me go back to FIFA.  I fallen into the FUT hole this year, but am really about to be over it. Pro Clubs with the FoxesTalk dudes is my favourite though. 

I may get PES as well, as one thing I can say about it, it’s never given me the controller smashing rage that Fifa has - and I’ve played every PES since ISS!  

• 5 months later...

Just bought this for £15. Shame about the presentation/commentary and being on Xbox, can't get the option files but it's a much better game than FIFA. Actually have to play proper football.

Not started ML yet but love starting with the default team and basically looking to sign a rapid forward to give the ball and unleash lol. And the top difficulty is actually a challenge unlike FIFA.

• 2 weeks later...

Night this a few weeks ago as such of momentum on fifa. Played it a bit for a couple of weeks. Now playing neither. PES seems to stuck in about 2005 when you compare animations, the way gks move etc to fifa. But then it does seem like a fairer match, which is what I was after. It just didn't do it for me though. The presentation isn't good enough for 2018.

Need to go back to making it a fun game and not this hyperealistic football sim. They’re not going to topple FIFA so just go for it, loads of fake teams, fake players, allow option files, boom. 

Football games arent fun anymore.

On 21/05/2018 at 11:00, MrSpaM said:

PES has lost the Champions League rights to Fifa for the next game by the sounds of it

But they got....

Having lost their Champions League and Europa League rights, Pro Evolution Soccer (aka PES) announced Wednesday afternoon that they had entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with Russia's top domestic league, the Russian Premier League. As a result, the full league won't feature in EA's next full title release, "FIFA 19".

6 hours ago, spacemunky said:

But they got....

Having lost their Champions League and Europa League rights, Pro Evolution Soccer (aka PES) announced Wednesday afternoon that they had entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with Russia's top domestic league, the Russian Premier League. As a result, the full league won't feature in EA's next full title release, "FIFA 19".

REALISTIC MUSA

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...