Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxexile16

Where is Ulloa?

34 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

This is 100% not the case. I'm sure the full story will come out in due course. 

Don't worry, im sure it isnt too. just lots of online speculation from someone bored at work..

He may well have a bereavement/ illness in the family, but there's also the possibility that, after agreeing to play again for the club, we promised him extra time at the end of the season to go find another club...

See! there i go again with the speculation

9 hours ago, lcfcliam said:

I saw him at Birmingham Airport a few days ago he was travelling to Madrid 

i live in madrid, just saw him in the local morrison's the other day.

1 hour ago, broughtonblue said:

Away for three weeks in Argentina for family reasons. Will sign a two year deal on his return. 

If true cant help but be curious as to why we decided on two years. He is 31 in July and already runs like he is stuck in jelly. Unless he is happy to barely play and signs a no-moaning on Sky clause, might have benefits.

Guess this could be the Craig too friendly with the players thing people have been mentioning. 

8 hours ago, MPH said:

He's burnt his bridges with me.

i wouldn't put it past him to come up with that as a way of getting an extended holiday or to try and work on getting a move...

Don't think this is the case, but it wouldn't be the first time with a footballer. Very odd this.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2007/sep/15/newsstory.sport4

1 hour ago, broughtonblue said:

Away for three weeks in Argentina for family reasons. Will sign a two year deal on his return. 

Hmm. 

Would be an odd move but also could signal things about our summer plans.

Will we even bring in a CAM if Ulloa has signed a new contract.. We'll potentially have 6 players that can play in that position (Okazaki, Ulloa, Slimani, Barnes, Lawrence, Kapustka).

So lets say Ulloa does stay, then a couple need to leave. Sell Slimani, loan out Kapustka?

A lot depends on Barnes/Lawrence imo & where they fit into Shakespeare's plans. Who knows, maybe they are good enough for the first team.

Archived