Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 minute ago, ronnup said:

Mods? This is embarrassing.. 

I know it can be entertaining at times, but it can put users off using the forum if they're expecting news but instead see really is drivel at almost every opportunity.

@Mark knows if it's locked, again, other members will moan etc - so moderators can't win really.

I dont understand why this imagerights thing is holding it up.

If we take him we would be in the same situation as city are now.  If that is a problem then we ask city to indemnify us against any loss resulting from this issue that may occur.... or we withold a piece until this us resolved.   

This is an issue between iheanacho and the two management companies.... it has been ruled on and the winner should be regarded as the rights owner irrespective of what iheanacho thinks

12 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I dont understand why this imagerights thing is holding it up.

If we take him we would be in the same situation as city are now.  If that is a problem then we ask city to indemnify us against any loss resulting from this issue that may occur.... or we withold a piece until this us resolved.   

This is an issue between iheanacho and the two management companies.... it has been ruled on and the winner should be regarded as the rights owner irrespective of what iheanacho thinks

The image rights issue has been solved with an out of court settlement, the deal will be finalised once we are done in Hong Kong, he may already be a Leicester player, they're probably waiting to do an impressive announcement, this isn't a backup goalie we're signing, it's the biggest signing of the window.

Archived