Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

Great player, but we'd likely have to give him a first team spot to get him. IMO he'd be worth starting though, already scored lots of goals in the league and with tons more potential too. Given City have Jesus and Aguero I can see him going, but there will be a queue for his services!

Despite him having no arms and all that....

Can he run round like a madman for 90 minutes, defend from the front, tackle & harry like a terrier, play visionary through-balls, score acrobatic overhead kicked goals and stay on his feet?

If he can then sign him up.... if he can't and he's going to be a guy who 'just wanders round the pitch and scores goals' I'm not interested.

31 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Can he run round like a madman for 90 minutes, defend from the front, tackle & harry like a terrier, play visionary through-balls, score acrobatic overhead kicked goals and stay on his feet?

If he can then sign him up.... if he can't and he's going to be a guy who 'just wanders round the pitch and scores goals' I'm not interested.

You forgot that he also needs to be actively involved in the local community and donate half his salary to charity. 

11 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Disagree. I can't imagine Iheanacho dropping deep to help the midfield. He's more of a back up/alternative to Vardy. 

There's more than one way to play football you know.

The way we've sat this season and let teams like Bournemouth and Boro control possession has been, frankly, disgusting.

would be a decent signing as he can clearly score goals, certainly someone to bring off the bench against tired opposition defenders. we want our strikers to score goals and win us games not drop and help defend all the time!

Excellent player, very strong shooting accuracy and positioning of shots. Unselfish, quick, doesn't kick up a fuss when benched. Long term successor to Vardy and he'd adapt in the interim to a No.10.

Small sample size, but shows he gets into excellent positions and isn't wasteful. He's also decent with key passes and assists, he'll give the ball to another player, rather than take pot shots outside the area (unlike some of our players!).

IMG_2622.PNG

IMG_2657.PNG

3 minutes ago, Royston. said:

8 more and that's assuming iheanacho signs.

which he won't.

If Lukaku goes then there's no chance of signing him, Walsh will pick him up and Sigurdsson. Painful. 

5 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

yeah we don't want Yakubu MK2

Archived