Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

I pray that we make this happen - he's an immense striker that would bang in 15 + goals a season 

Would mean we have real options in Slimani, Vardy, Kalechi and Okazaki 

Thats a strike unit that should be challenging for Europe

37 minutes ago, les-tah said:

are you stupid?

nigeria went out in the group stages ffs

Really???  Well I never.

Whooosh.........

8 minutes ago, MPH said:

Just a thought but could he be  a direct replacement for Vardy? could he be off?

Occurred to me as well.

It would seem that we're destined to lose either Silmani or Vardy, Ulloa or Silmani as well.

16 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Refuse to let myself believe this.

Just set up for enormous disappointment when he goes to West Ham for 12m and we sign miss out on Troy Deeney for 35m on transfer deadline day.

8 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

I once offered money to woman I sat next to not speak for the rest of a half... she looked back to her husband in the row behind as if she wanted him to have a go at me... he just shrugged.

He'd probably being trying to shut her up for years.

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Just a thought but could he be  a direct replacement for Vardy? could he be off?

He's more likely to be a replacement for Slimani.  He's much more in the Slimani mould than the Vardy.  I think it's fair to say, that Slimani has underwhelmed this season - not least because he seems to be so injury prone.  I think if someone came in with a similar price to what we paid for him, he'll be off.

All over this, and in fairness I can see City selling him but I doubt this will actually happen.

When was the last time we signed someone who most people had seen play properly (not just youtube videos) and were excited for it?

Iheanacho, Sigurdsson, Gibson and Maguire will do for starters. No chance we'd get all, if any, of them, but we'd be building a good squad if we did. At least we are being linked with the right players. Please god we dont want another summer of being linked with Deeney

39 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Iheanacho, Sigurdsson, Gibson and Maguire will do for starters. No chance we'd get all, if any, of them, but we'd be building a good squad if we did. At least we are being linked with the right players. Please god we dont want another summer of being linked with Deeney

Replace Gibson with Acerbi & your spot on. If we can't get Sigurdsson take a gamble on Ziyech. Whoever takes a gamble on him will be seen as geniuses without a doubt. 

I think signing Ruddy as a replacement for Zieler, signing a new right back & Adrien Silva & without a doubt we should be challenging for Europe. 

If the owners are serious about making us a regular in Europe this summer window could be vital with regards to recruitment.

Watching this you notice just how unselfish he is, always looks for the better positioned player, suited to quick breaks as he has very decent pace. Could actually work with Vardy...

The right age, has PL experience,huge upside, pretty much a no brainier at around 20m. This is the sort of buy that is perfect for us. With Greizman wiggling his tits at United we may yet see Simone try to lure Vards away to the sunshine of Madrid.

20 minutes ago, FoxonMaui said:

The right age, has PL experience,huge upside, pretty much a no brainier at around 20m. This is the sort of buy that is perfect for us. With Greizman wiggling his tits at United we may yet see Simone try to lure Vards away to the sunshine of Madrid.

Think it will be be closer to £25m. Can see at least half the PL wanting him.

Archived