Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Been told we've had put a bid in of £27m and a buy back clause of double that which has been accepted. Well documented we didn't want one in the first place so have settled for thay buy back clause. Original buy back Man City wanted was between £30m-40m. But because the original asking price so high, we weren't going to accept that proposal. 

Apparently we offered to loan him last sunmer for a reason and have first option on him this summer but that was rejected. 

So potentially if we do sign him and he does well enough for us that we could be getting £54 million. I'll take that all day. GERRIMINNN. 

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Been told we've had put a bid in of £27m and a buy back clause of double that which has been accepted. Well documented we didn't want one in the first place so have settled for thay buy back clause. Original buy back Man City wanted was between £30m-40m. But because the original asking price so high, we weren't going to accept that proposal. 

Apparently we offered to loan him last sunmer for a season and have first option on him this summer but that was rejected. 

Any idea mate if the buy back clause increases over time and whether after say 3 seasons it is gone completely? Thanks for the info hope your source is right as im quite excited about this deal.

23 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Apparently we offered to loan him last sunmer for a season and have first option on him this summer but that was rejected. 

Oww I hope your ITK is right on this one. Would make an awesome addition to our team 

34 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Great stuff. Thanks for the update mate!

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Can't reveal that for reasons which I hope will be obvious but the same source that told me about Maguire, Vardy's new contract and Kasper signing for us. Not saying he's always 100% because it's a volatile industry especially in the transfer window! But I trust him with the info he gives me. 

So we know it's a he.

?

£27m is a lot of money for someone so inexperienced but I believe he'll be great for us. The high buy back price is good, means we'll only realistically lose him if he's amazing and that would happen anyway clause or no clause.

Hope it's all true. 

34 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Can't reveal that for reasons which I hope will be obvious but the same source that told me about Maguire, Vardy's new contract and Kasper signing for us. Not saying he's always 100% because it's a volatile industry especially in the transfer window! But I trust him with the info he gives me. 

Any idea if the clause has an expiry date? And can we choose to sell him to clubs other than Man City? Appreciate the info and I'm very excited.

32 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

Any idea mate if the buy back clause increases over time and whether after say 3 seasons it is gone completely? Thanks for the info hope your source is right as im quite excited about this deal.

No idea mate. Not sure if it's performance related either. 

4 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Has your ITK got any news on sigurddson? ;) 

Interested but high asking price. No bids made. 

From a personal point of view, I think he'd choose Everton over us anyway. 

58 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Get that evens with Paddy Power mate££££

Just now, Melbourne Fuchs said:

Any idea if the clause has an expiry date? And can we choose to sell him to clubs other than Man City? Appreciate the info and I'm very excited.

Nope, not sure if it will expire or not. 

I don't know about who we can sell on to either. I guess clubs can still offer to buy him in the future but logically we could just turn around and say offer 54m and we'll sell him to you. That then forces Man City's hand if they want to buy him back at any given time to stop him going to a club they don't want him to go to. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I don't bet! And I'm not in a position to advise others to either as I've seen people suffer from it on here! 

No worries I've been betting from 2/1 constantly on him, superb business at those levels if it comes through mate. Win/win

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

If true you've got to give it to Rudkin. 

Archived