Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Yep :) I trust Stans info man :)

Is it similar to Bill Anderson releasing the deal on the back of the Mercury? :) I think it would be an excellent signing btw bit too lazy to trawl back through the pages :)

Just now, Bluetintedspecs said:

Is it similar to Bill Anderson releasing the deal on the back of the Mercury? :) I think it would be an excellent signing btw bit too lazy to trawl back through the pages :)

He has been told we've agreed 27m with a buyback at double that, just need to finalise personal terms and all the rest of that :) great negotiation in fairness, means if he's shit hot we can't get ripped off :) 

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

He has been told we've agreed 27m with a buyback at double that, just need to finalise personal terms and all the rest of that :) great negotiation in fairness, means if he's shit hot we can't get ripped off :) 

Thank you, excellent if true :)

5 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Excellent deal if true and maybe Rudkin will be cut a bit of slack on here for a while. Hahah who am I trying to kid

41 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Aw Bill Anderson he told more fairy stories than HC, if you could read back some of his match reports you would have thought we were Brazil 1970 every week.

On 2017-5-22 at 21:19, Costock_Fox said:

No, purely because I can't stand a season or two of "That Inamatcho lad is shit" from the utter bellend who sits behind me.

The moron calls Slimani "Pepperami" which isn't funny in the slightest and also call him Salami.

You sound like a laugh a minute!

On 22/05/2017 at 21:19, Costock_Fox said:

No, purely because I can't stand a season or two of "That Inamatcho lad is shit" from the utter bellend who sits behind me.

The moron calls Slimani "Pepperami" which isn't funny in the slightest and also call him Salami.

What's he look like by the way? I was meant to ask lol 

Archived