Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

15 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

no but we have Ndidi,Mendy, Amartey, Slimani. A lot of players to miss for a month

I would be surprised if three of them are still here in six months time let Alone two years

9 hours ago, OllieLodge96 said:

Don't think we should be splashing £20m on him personally

I've nothing against the bargain basement when there's special talent to be found but that doesn't mean we're likely to get a squad full of talent hiding almost out of sight in feeder-football.

Quality is quality and £20million isn't much to be paying for it these days. What irks me is paying big money for little return. Iheanacho doesn't just have goals in him but looks the kind of player who'd fit in fairly seamlessly too, which is a big consideration.

As for us getting in, we'll never know unless we try always assuming our manager rates him, when we finally get one!  

Get this done and get this done quick! 

Can't believe people questioning the price, FFS Chris Wood is being branded about at the same price.....

Tammy Abraham  (Chelsea youngster) at 15m and he hasn't got premiership experience. 

Could be the signing if the window for the right club, just hope we are that club. 

13 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah, lets not go after the stand out player from a wildly over achieving side in Serie A, wanted by Lyon and Everton.

Lets splash the cash for a lad that just got relegated pitifully

Yeh cos Boro's relegation was all down to Gibson. Boro actually conceded 10 less goals than we did, and it was pretty clear their relegation was down to a lack of attacking threat. Ive never seen Acerbi play (and neither will most people on this forum) so i can't comment on his abilities. But i certainly wouldn't want to sign a player just because they are being linked with Lyon and Everton. 

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

A big fat yes to this one.

The only concern I'd raise (tentatively) is why Man City would want to offload a good young striker like this? Is he not that good?

Just a thought....

He just isn't as good as Gabriel Jesus or Aguero, but good enough to warrant a first team place at a Premier League team

26 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Going to have a medical with West Ham.

£24m bid accepted.

Unless man city hold on for the 6 weeks it'll take us to open our bidding at 4.5mil

Archived