Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

No, purely because I can't stand a season or two of "That Inamatcho lad is shit" from the utter bellend who sits behind me.

The moron calls Slimani "Pepperami" which isn't funny in the slightest and also call him Salami.

Pepperami. That's brilliant lmao

Is undoubtedly a proven goalscorer, but just lacks consistency to be more of a danger to defences. Can frustrate himself in terms of sloppy play.

But just think he's one of those footballers that thinks they're better than they are and deserves to play for a top team despite his lack of consistency and sometimes concentration as well.

9 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

No, purely because I can't stand a season or two of "That Inamatcho lad is shit" from the utter bellend who sits behind me.

The moron calls Slimani "Pepperami" which isn't funny in the slightest and also call him Salami.

I once offered money to woman I sat next to not speak for the rest of a half... she looked back to her husband in the row behind as if she wanted him to have a go at me... he just shrugged.

Archived