Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Kara Mbodji

3 hours ago, goose2010 said:

just a little bit harsh!

Not being harsh,  (useless) not fulfilling or not expected to achieve the intended purpose or desired outcome. Through no fault of his own I might add. But he has been, by definition useless. 

12 minutes ago, StevieB said:

Not being harsh,  (useless) not fulfilling or not expected to achieve the intended purpose or desired outcome. Through no fault of his own I might add. But he has been, by definition useless. 

lol

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Bump.

gone abit quiet on this guy. I heard we were very close to signing him. Us and Palace with strong interest. Palace don't yet have a manager, sooo.....

So he will wait till they do and make a more informed decision - unless we make the offer too appealing to turn down now. Like most foreign players - given the choice of the East Midlands or London, they will choose London 

53 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

So he will wait till they do and make a more informed decision - unless we make the offer too appealing to turn down now. Like most foreign players - given the choice of the East Midlands or London, they will choose London 

Very true.

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Err,We're not talking Arsenal etc it's fooking Crystal Palace.

7 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Is Croydon in London these days?

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

How many of our players live on aylestone road ?

Haha. So you think Croydon to central London is the same distance as Aylestone Road to Belvoir Drive? I lived in the east end for 4 years. It was easier to get to St Pancras and a train to Leicester than it was to get to Palace. Absolute nightmare journey.

8 hours ago, Nickfosse said:

Haha. So you think Croydon to central London is the same distance as Aylestone Road to Belvoir Drive? I lived in the east end for 4 years. It was easier to get to St Pancras and a train to Leicester than it was to get to Palace. Absolute nightmare journey.

54 minutes from Hackney to Norwood Junction nowadays.

I doubt players would be getting the tube though and it's a bit quicker and cheaper by cab than it is to go to Leicester.

2 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

54 minutes from Hackney to Norwood Junction nowadays.

I doubt players would be getting the tube though and it's a bit quicker and cheaper by cab than it is to go to Leicester.

Fair play mate. You're more local than I these days. I must have took the wrong routes. Went to Selhurst 3 times from Whitechapel then Bow back in the O'Neill days when we played Wimbledon there. Took fvcking ages to get there and back :D:D:D

11 hours ago, Nickfosse said:

You know they don't train at selhurst, and with the money footballers earn, the cars they have do you think travel would be a problem? 

12 hours ago, Nickfosse said:

You don't get traffic on the train.

Funny that.

8 minutes ago, Bert said:

You know they don't train at selhurst, and with the money footballers earn, the cars they have do you think travel would be a problem? 

Exactly. getting back to the point I was trying to make, you could say the same for players who play for us. I appreciate that Croydon is closer to London than Leicester but I don't see it being the big deal that the post I originally replied to made It out to be. As you say, with the money footballers earn, travel isn't a problem.

Archived