Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Deeney

28 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

The way the price this season looks like peanuts next season is a good enough reason for me to focus on the player not the price ....   Might be talking bolox ....    Waits for answer ...

Unfortunately that's the way the game is now. He's not worth £35m in a million years but Watford are in a position to ask whatever they want for him. They need to atleast drop £10m off the price if they are looking to offload him. 

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Unfortunately that's the way the game is now. He's not worth £35m in a million years but Watford are in a position to ask whatever they want for him. They need to atleast drop £10m off the price. 

I agree ...   But just out of interest would he be good for us ...

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

I'd take him and get him fit.

Vardy, Deeney, Slimani and Okazaki as our 4 strikers.

Move Musa and Ulloa on.

I think John Percy has already said we're in for a striker this summer.

Striker or  a link man between midfield and attack?

44 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I agree ...   But just out of interest would he be good for us ...

Well we're going to lose Ulloa, Okazaki isn't a goal threat and we're still to see the best of Slimani. He would perhaps improve us but for that money there is surely better out there. 

4 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Well we're going to lose Ulloa, Okazaki isn't a goal threat and we're still to see the best of Slimani. He would perhaps improve us but for that money there is surely better out there. 

All depends on what you mean by better ...    Better players yes ...   Better for us and the way we play ...   Not perhaps as many as you think.   Him and JV together would fvckin irritate even the best defenders.  And him and Slim would give us a plan B.   The type of player you hate ...    Unless he's in your team.

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

No thanks. Apparently his attitude has been shit this season, skipping training to play golf because he didn't think Mazzarri would start him. 

I frequently skip work to play golf. I like his style :thumbup:

35 million for Deeney lol

Here's a few other valuations, Watford style.

Andy King - 29 million.

Leo Ulloa - 37 million.

Molla Wague - 59 million.

£35m for a 28 year old with little scope for improvement who couldn't get in his 17th placed side. lol

When you consider one of the best rated teenagers in the world in Tielemans is moving to Monaco for £23m this summer. If some mugs decide to buy him for anywhere near that then I hope it isn't us. 

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

£35m for a 28 year old with little scope for improvement who couldn't get in his 17th placed side. lol

When you consider one of the best rated teenagers in the world in Tielemans is moving to Monaco for £23m this summer. If some mugs decide to buy him for anywhere near that then I hope it isn't us. 

Liverpool were linked with that dahoud guy for €40m and he ended up signing for Dortmund for £10m.. English prices are ridiculous. 

5 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Feel like we've waited too many seasons with deeney, I admire him as a player but no way is he worth 35 million.

Very few players are worth their value these days but that's the inflated market for you. Any player is worth the money if they do the business. 

I stop and think what human being is worth 35 million? then i think of pogba....fking madness i tell ya.

Joke that any player costs more than one  million to buy.

I cant even grasp making £100,000 a year let alone having my boss spend 35 million just to secure my employment.  Madness!

£35m??! Behave! Is that a million for each stone he weighs? Looked unfit and overweight at the KP recently. Still think he'd be a good addition for us if we could get him fit and his attitude is improved with a fresh challenge... but not for THAT price!

Archived