Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

The Heat

19 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

BEAT ME TO IT lol 

Can't stand people moaning about the heat, no such thing as "too warm". 

Beg to differ!.

Not uncommon to  have temperatures 35c for a whole month  over here and very little rain. Gets miserable! kills the grass, the flowers, everything. Give me 26c any day!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

No.

the U.K. In 25c is disgustingly unbearable. Lads with tops off drinking carling cold, women in silly vest tops and denim shorts with their shit tattoos on show smoking lambert and butlers taking about how they've banged Jermaine and Freddie twice in the last few days.

europe in 25c is fantastic. Proper sunshine. Proper women with proper bodies in proper bikinis.

i realise I may well offend a few with this post but this country is shit when it comes to warm weather, the three days we get we can't even do that properly

Maybe because we only get three days they (I'm talking of the people you describe generally) don't know how to do it properly.

Guest Foxin_mad
44 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

europe in 25c is fantastic. Proper sunshine. Proper women with proper bodies in proper bikinis.

I must have been to the wrong parts of Europe. The girls have hairy armpits, the men very rarely know what a can of lynx is and the beer is utter shit.

3 minutes ago, Foxin_mad said:

I must have been to the wrong parts of Europe. The girls have hairy armpits, the men very rarely know what a can of lynx is and the beer is utter shit.

That's because it's called Axe over there.

I hate hot weather.

Insects eat you, you sweat profusely and feel uncomfortable all day. The only time it's good is when you're not working and you have a cold beer or your next to a pool or beach.

I much prefer autumn, the warm feeling you get when you put on the fire and get changed out of wet clothes is so much better than the hot, sweaty uncomfortable feeling you get on todays like today.

Just as a note, I'm not one of these people who complain when it's cold or raining so piss off before you bring that up! 

53 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

No.

the U.K. In 25c is disgustingly unbearable. Lads with tops off drinking carling cold, women in silly vest tops and denim shorts with their shit tattoos on show smoking lambert and butlers taking about how they've banged Jermaine and Freddie twice in the last few days.

i realise I may well offend a few with this post but this country is shit when it comes to warm weather, the three days we get we can't even do that properly

Can imagine you are a barrel of laughs on a night out lol 

Fair points mind

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

BEAT ME TO IT lol 

Can't stand people moaning about the heat, no such thing as "too warm". 

I have to listen to everyone moan that it's too cold during my favourite seasons, so I feel I have every right to ruin peoples summers with my complaints!

I'm in Poland now which is usually hotter than home...but it's only 20C here maximum hahaha lol

But on Tuesday here it's 26C and much higher than UK then 

But admittedly I'm not too keen on sweaty sticky hot weather 

I'm off to Berlin at end of June and can see it being roasting