Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

The Heat

On 26/05/2017 at 15:39, MPH said:

Not uncommon to  have temperatures 35c for a whole month  over here and very little rain. Gets miserable! kills the grass, the flowers, everything. Give me 26c any day!

Similar here.

Get lawns mown before 10am because it's too hot after. Latest 20s until 11pm. Stay indoors during the day and keep cool.

On 26/05/2017 at 16:00, SystonFox said:

the U.K. In 25c is disgustingly unbearable. Lads with tops off drinking carling cold, women in silly vest tops and denim shorts with their shit tattoos on show smoking lambert and butlers taking about how they've banged Jermaine and Freddie twice in the last few days.

I know what you mean. It seems like some Brits are like kids in sweet shops when the sun appears, they must be so unused to it. Summer Sundays are followed by hungover, lobster red Mondays.

Edited by CarbonVirtine

On 26/05/2017 at 16:00, SystonFox said:

No.

the U.K. In 25c is disgustingly unbearable. Lads with tops off drinking carling cold, women in silly vest tops and denim shorts with their shit tattoos on show smoking lambert and butlers taking about how they've banged Jermaine and Freddie twice in the last few days.

europe in 25c is fantastic. Proper sunshine. Proper women with proper bodies in proper bikinis.

i realise I may well offend a few with this post but this country is shit when it comes to warm weather, the three days we get we can't even do that properly

lol

Why are you wasting the nicest days we have over here, being arsed about what others are doing. Just go out and enjoy them you weirdo 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I’m outside all day, I’m not ginger though so don’t worry.

You don't know how lucky you are. Even with factor 50 on I've still managed to burn the back of my neck playing golf today :(

5 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Went for a walk on my lunch break and some poor lady on crutches had her dress tucked up wearing a thong. My work colleague had to tell her that she was flashing to everyone.

My sides are killing me.

Pics 

• 3 weeks later...

Was enjoying relaxing in the garden, taking in the smell of sausages & lighter fluid

The neighbours over the back fence are throwing a rock concert in their garden.  Sounds like a Kings of Leon tribute band (I wouldn't really know) & it's belting out.

I don't mind, but I reckon some of the snotty nosed biddies round here will be pissed.......when they're trying to watch the snooker

58 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

Was enjoying relaxing in the garden, taking in the smell of sausages & lighter fluid

The neighbours over the back fence are throwing a rock concert in their garden.  Sounds like a Kings of Leon tribute band (I wouldn't really know) & it's belting out.

I don't mind, but I reckon some of the snotty nosed biddies round here will be pissed.......when they're trying to watch the snooker

I wish I lived round your way ?

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Lovely bbq at the Fox and full cheese board on the bar ...   the garden there has won awards ...   and some lovely beer ...   can you think of a better place to be ???  :)

Do they still have music festivals and bands playing in the garden there CF? Used to back in my day and it was always a great time had by all...

4 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Do they still have music festivals and bands playing in the garden there CF? Used to back in my day and it was always a great time had by all...

Not seen one Muzzett but I’ve only been going there about 6 years ...    newbie no less ..   :)

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Not seen one Muzzett but I’ve only been going there about 6 years ...    newbie no less ..   :)

I imagine the local residents probably complained and put a stop to it. Things used to get a bit mad there! :beer: