Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Martin caceres

41 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Ugh I hope not. Southampton released him without him playing a game. Either he wasn't good enough or he's got serious injury issues.

He did actually play, away at boro and I think they kept a clean sheet... if it was only one game however, I agree. Back in the day when he completed seasons he was fantastic 

2 hours ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Ugh I hope not. Southampton released him without him playing a game. Either he wasn't good enough or he's got serious injury issues.

Funny the story says he played against boro for 90 mins.

2 hours ago, frany104 said:

If Caceres is fit he'd be a great addition. If the wages are ok I'd be willing to give it a go. 

No thanks we have our own oap's we don't need any more.

Never ceases to amaze me how quick people on this forum jump to comment 'no thanks' based upon height, or the fact that a player hasn't had great luck with injuries!

You only have to do about 10 minutes research on the web, to look into a players career in more depth.

Having done that, I think he looks like a good option to sign, personally. Can cover all positions across the back four, international caps galore, a wealth of experience, speaks English, lots of honours won at a lot of top clubs, and only 30. It's a yes from me. 

Get this done and we'd just need another centre back, then that's the defence sorted.

7 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Never ceases to amaze me how quick people on this forum jump to comment 'no thanks' based upon height, or the fact that a player hasn't had great luck with injuries!

You only have to do about 10 minutes research on the web, to look into a players career in more depth.

Having done that, I think he looks like a good option to sign, personally. Can cover all positions across the back four, international caps galore, a wealth of experience, speaks English, lots of honours won at a lot of top clubs, and only 30. It's a yes from me. 

Get this done and we'd just need another centre back, then that's the defence sorted.

Plenty on here would find fault if Sergio Ramos turned up. 

11 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

He's already been at 10 clubs, you'd have thought at least one would have sorted him out. 

Not worth spending time on him. He's 30 he will only get worse. I thought the idea was to up grade ie younger and better.

This time next year we will be looking to replace him.

Archived