Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

21 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I'm very jealous mate enjoy! Really hoping Fulham do it. 

Cheers. Never been to a play off final and didn't think the first would be a non-Leicester one, despite the last few years!

• Haha 1

I can live with either one of these teams in the Premier League next season, with Fulham edging it due to the novelty factor - I've not been to Craven Cottage yet.

What is clear though is that Villa need this promotion more than anything, seeing that they've got a wage bill almost as long as the Great Wall of China.

want to see villa lose as best mate is a villa fan and it's always fun to see his football related miseries. 

also would like to see villa win as best mate is a villa fan and it's a fun away day together.

not sure which is more important tbf and tbh. 

17 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

want to see villa lose as best mate is a villa fan and it's always fun to see his football related miseries. 

also would like to see villa win as best mate is a villa fan and it's a fun away day together.

not sure which is more important tbf and tbh. 

I'd go with their miseries from my own experiences. Sunderland supporting mate couldn't stop putting the boot in when we were relegated to league 1. I have fully enjoyed repaying the favour. 

• Like 1

Despite Fulham's younger, better squad, I see Villa as more of a long term threat.  This year was the last of their parachute, let's see them stay down and take a few years to reorganize and learn the lessons of humility.

1 hour ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christia

Lol. Not a lot mind. But it'd be nice to be a division above them for a change. 

Villa getting what they deserve. Bruce's usual negative 8 men behind the ball trying to nick a goal from somewhere tactics. Fulham probably should be two up really. 

Bruce will do his usual patented tactics when he's losing too. Around 70-80 mins if he's still behind he'll take off his best deliverers of the ball like like Snodgrass and Adomah and chuck two strikers on. 

Edited by The Bear

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

If Sessegnon scores today he becomes the youngest scorer in a 2nd tier playoff final. An honour still currently held by Julian Joachim when he scored for City vs Swindon in 1993.

Is he quite young then? I don't think anyone's ever mentioned his age.

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Villa going up would slightly sour our promotion for me. Can't stand Bruce/Terry/Grealish. 

But you ain’t playing any of your rivals. Think the rest of the brummies are going to enjoy next season more than you lot.