Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

6 hours ago, The Bear said:

Indeed. We've had the toughest start of anyone in the league, beating Boro and Derby without conceding a goal, and all without our best player and top scorer from last season (Costa). Plus we're still after another top striker, being linked with Oliveira, Gray, Rhodes, and hopefully Gayle once Newcastle bring in another striker. We'll be very hard to stop once those pieces fall into place. I'm amazed the media haven't picked up on us in a bigger way yet.

Though weirdly Harry Redknapp at the end of his post-match conference yesterday said "Wolves will be good this year. Watch Wolves."

Newcastle won't let Gayle go, they lack firepower as it is. They need another striker to add to Gayle not replace.

Just now, kingfox said:

Yeah just seen on WhoScored.

McCarthy out march for next game needed I think, fvcking disgrace. 

And of course Millscum equalize straight away. If he does this against Norwich I'll be apoplectic.

11 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

And of course Millscum equalize straight away. If he does this against Norwich I'll be apoplectic.

Jordan Spence stolen Waggy's limelight, cvnt.

There you go mate, you can clap along.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Aston villa

Bruce Out already trending on twitter lol

Booed off by their travelling supporters and to be fair who can blame them.

A centre half on 100k a week and 23rd in the table.

I know it's still very early days, but if Villa don't pick themselves up soon their season could be spent nearby down there.

Reckon Bruce has somewhat under-estimated both the league and how much of a job he has now.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

\o/

We we're frigging brilliant again tonight away at Hull. So organised defensively, calm in possession and great going forward. Slutsky said afterwards we're the best team in the division.

Costa still to come back, and Gallagher from Southampton rumoured to be signing on loan soon too. We're gonna take some beating this season.

Cardiff on Saturday though and no doubt that cvnt Warnock will try and kick lumps out of us. He's done it before with teams at Molineux.

Guest seanfox778
22 minutes ago, The Bear said:

\o/

We we're frigging brilliant again tonight away at Hull. So organised defensively, calm in possession and great going forward. Slutsky said afterwards we're the best team in the division.

Costa still to come back, and Gallagher from Southampton rumoured to be signing on loan soon too. We're gonna take some beating this season.

Cardiff on Saturday though and no doubt that cvnt Warnock will try and kick lumps out of us. He's done it before with teams at Molineux.

That 2nd goal you scored tonight! Sublime!

Edit: it was the 1st I was on about.

Edited by seanfox778

On 8/12/2017 at 19:26, The Bear said:

I was at Pride Park today and we were excellent. Outpassed and outclassed Derby who huffed and puffed to no avail. 4 or 5 nil wouldn't have flattered us to be honest.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/wolverhampton-wanderers/10985580/derby-0-2-wolves

How have we not scored more goals there?!!

****ing hell. You look like you could absolutely walk that league. Great football.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Bear said:

\o/

Early days, but from what I've seen you are looking good, had some tough games. Do wonder what will happen when teams start to bully you though.

Actually heading to your game against Brentford next week. Given that it seems Brentford are playing well but can't defend, it should be a pretty decent game.

• Like 1

Guest FriendlyRam

Wolves do look very good, they never got out of 2nd gear against us at the weekend, organised and lethal up top.

9 points from 3 tough games (2away from home) shows their pedigree.. we keep calling them dark horses on our forum but sadly for us they are now favourites imo. 

We were ploddy tonight, lacking creativity which we hope lawrence can bring :).