Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Just now, David Guiza said:

Scored 23 goals last season in the league and is still fairly young. Getting £7.5m for Sone Aluko helping to prop it up too. Fairly average price in the current market, sadly. 

Yeah he's quality signing at that level but from Newcastle's point of view ... I mean, I've personally never rated him as a PL player.

On 27/08/2017 at 21:34, Dan LCFC said:

Surprised at Derby, had them down to do well this year.

Leeds I think could come up, there's a proper feel good factor about them at the minute. They looked a well coached side.

Alioski and Saiz are doing the absolute business for them, they're great to watch

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Gayle is easily worth £15m in today's market. I'd happily pay it to take him to Wolves. I doubt Nuno will though unfortunately as he wants a good link player and I don't think that's him.

He is to get you up because of his goals at that level. Could be the difference between going up and staying down.

But from a Newcastle perspective it's a decent offer  - he's not good enough at PL level.

That's the only problem with him. Is it worth spending that sort of money if he's not going to be good enough when you go up? Possibly not, but I'd rather get promoted first and worry about that after. He'd still have decent resale value at Champo level as he does now for Newcastle.

46 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Redknapp has signed 12 players:D

I see he's still like an 8 year old playing Football Manager after too many sweets and fizzy drinks. I remember the year he nearly bankrupted Pompey by signing someone (Defoe ?) but then the outgoing player fell asleep at the airport and missed his flight to Man City so they could have been left with both and no incoming fee.

I read that Bolton have signed no one. Oh sorry, Bolton have signed Noone ! (My bi-annual deadline day / Noone joke out of the way)

• Haha 1

Guest FriendlyRam

Good winfor us :)

And once lawrence gets a run of games I can see him being an handful,, we actually have a player that can cross, and he has a mean shot + his corners are actually dangerous. 5m quid well spent if we dont ruin his confidence.

And Vydra actually looks like a 8m pound forward,, amazing what can happen when the manager actually plays him in his preferred position,, not stuck out on the wing.

Nugent is the perfect foil ;)