Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Guest FriendlyRam

Boro remind me if us from last season, create chances but cant put them away, and concede sloppy goals at the other end. I must say though they shouldnt be struggling with that team and monk could be trouble if they cant get a couple of wins in the next 10 days.

Wolves again winning and if they keep this up could get away over the horizon come xmas. We were poor today, 10 men and we should have been 1 1 at best as they had a stonewaller turned down, we need to improve but 8th place playing average is a good sign, rowett will get it sorted :) 

1 hour ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Had a new experience today - did the Audio Descriptive commentary at today's Middlesbrough vs Cardiff game,.. and did a 'little' write up on it too. 

I'll add, having witnessed the press conference, Monk appeared a broken man. 

Hopefully, you'll provide Ian Stringer with some competition locally..;)

Surprised they've been slightly struggling of late; they just need a confidence boost to get going again as their player quality isn't doubted.

Guest FriendlyRam

Yes it was the bear,, we seem to be big on trying to create an atmosphere lol,, plastic flags, confetti and sheep masks etc, but I'm not a fan of it, seems too forced and fake. I do like our south stand bounce though, when it gets going it looks amazing from the other end.

Since we've been in the Premier League, has anybody else lost all knowledge about the EFL? I used to get annoyed at PL team's fans ignorance of the lower leagues, but I often try to catch the highlights show on channel 5 and have no idea who the best players in the league are anymore. Leeds, Wolves and Cardiff are obviously good sides but they've got a plethora of players that I've never heard of or thought they were bang average players. 

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

We've certainly got Steve Bruce rattled after we beat Villa at a canter last week.

Constantly bleating on about our foreigners and youngsters now, trying to deflect from the ease at which they got beaten.

Bruce tried to blame Hull's relegation on us when we came out of nowhere to stay up lol 

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/aston-villas-steve-bruce-slams-wolves-selection-policy

The current Aston Villa first team is hardly a hot bed of flourishing young, local talent. Seven of the squad to play Fulham were English, which is the same number of Englishmen that were named in Wolves' squad during their 3-2 win over Preston on Saturday.

I do enjoy it when these pwopa Ingurlish men like Bruce and Redknapp decry all the forrins coming over here when they've used those markets to their benefit in the past. Was Bruce objecting to the likes of Dugarry, Forssell, Valencia, Kodjia, Diame playing for his teams at the expense of local lads?