Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Rumours abounding that we've had a £42m bid for Andre Silva turned town by AC Milan. 11 goals in 18 games for Portugal FFS!!

I ****ing can't wait for the summer! We really mean serious business.

£42m for a guy who hasn't scored in the league this season...

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Someone posted this half-season highlights video of Ruben Neves. This shows people who've never seen him before why he really should be playing for a top Prem side.

I still can't believe that he's playing for us!

Drinkwater 2013/14 regen.

22 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

that would be the biggest rip off of all time. why have AC rejected that (assuming it's true, which it probably isn't).

I guess they still think he'll come good for them and be worth way more. He's only been there 6 months.

I'm now reading it was "only" £35m (Obviously the 42m was Euros). They paid £33m for him.

Edited by The Bear

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Nah man, give us a last minute winner 0-1. Wonderful.

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Shithouse goal from a  defensive mistake to go 1-0 up with 5-10 minutes to play.

th?id=OIP.lRSDYJwFFuiVW07MOAo2VwHaHa&pid

Sounds like an Old Bob love-in here. Hard Brexit Maguire lumps it to Albrighton, who's cross is met by a Salami header. Wallops all round.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lovejoy said:

Sounds like an Old Bob love-in here. Hard Brexit Maguire lumps it to Albrighton, who's cross is met by a Salami header. Wallops all round.

Who is that old bob account.

22 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Gary Rowett signs new contract at Derby.

Best business Derby could do this transfer window!

Also what even is FFP? How can Wolves be spending/willing to spend £40m?! Especially as they've already spent lots... I suppose if they get promoted (which they definitely will) all the money they've spent doesn't even matter?

24 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Wolves will be in a for a shock when they spend lots of cash in the summer on average players just to end up in a relegation battle.

It's one thing spending money in the championship and making it work, but another thing entirely to catch up with clubs spending £70+ million each transfer window. Every club who comes up is a bad transfer window away from a relegation scrap for at least their first 2 or 3 years.

I think they will do okay though. Teams who finish on 100+ points, which they look likely to do, usually end up somewhere around midtable in the end.

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Wolves will be in a for a shock when they spend lots of cash in the summer on average players just to end up in a relegation battle.

Surprised people churn out stuff like this when we've seen first hand just how dross most of this division is. Wolves wouldn't get relegated with their current squad let alone when they add to it. 

• Like 1

Best business Derby could do this transfer window!

Also what even is FFP? How can Wolves be spending/willing to spend £40m?! Especially as they've already spent lots... I suppose if they get promoted (which they definitely will) all the money they've spent doesn't even matter?

Our net spend this season is about £12m. Derby, Boro, Villa and Sheff Wed have all spent as much or more than us over the last two seasons.