Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Guest FriendlyRam

Oh to be in wolves shoes lol

Watching us, villa, cardiff slug it out for the final spot must be great. Fulham can still drag their way into this and make it a 4 way, nerve wracking but fun at the same time :)

58 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Leeds are just a club in constant turmoil and have once more become a laughing stock, not at least thanks to the monumental cock-up with the crappy crest last month.

Odds for the new manager? Warburton, Clement, Monk (probably not again), Grayson?

McLaren, he was at their game yesterday, 3/1 currently. It’s a poor appointment I reckon, should it happen. 

Jaap Stam is in the running for the job.

Can see Leeds supporters thinking this would be a somewhat backwards appointment, considering Reading are sinking a bit currently.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

10 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Reading some of the comments on twitter Barnsley fans seem quite pleased that he might be leaving. 

Yeah, I know a couple who don't want him. I always thought it's harsh given they constantly lose their better players because they have no money.

On 03/02/2018 at 08:20, Nalis said:

Wonder when the last time 2 teams had consecutive relegations from the top 2 tiers in the same season?

Think its only happened to two teama or something in the whole of the Premier League era and they were in different seasons.

Pretty sure I read the other day that Hull v Sunderland next year could be the first fixture ever to be played three years in a row in different divisions.

It's a real shame that Rochdale beat Millwall. I would have loved to see Millwall v Spurs. And a broken Dele Alli.

Cardiff have every right to feel hard done by after that disallowed Soll Bamba goal,. This has been a pretty entertaining Championship game - it's not a bad league (said in a patronising way).

Edited by trabuch

Cardiff should be won when Sol Bamba knocked one in, but the referee blew just moments after when a fellow Bluebirds player was fouled to award a free-kick.

Warnock, as you'd expect, had a quite a strong viewpoint on the referee after this.

Edited by Wymeswold fox