Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

lol at Bristol City. 3-0 up at home against joint bottom of the league and they fvcked it up. 

I said to a Derby fan the other day I wouldn't be surprised to see a draw against Norwich. They play better away from home. 

We nearly messed up today though. Teo up and cruising,  and a scrappy goal from a corner made us start getting a bit panicky in defence. Coady cleared one off the line and we couldn't put the game to bed. Afobe missed a couple of decent chances after coming on. 

Still, 13 points clear with Villa needing to win tomorrow to pull it back to 12. Good job we had that massive "BLIP" where we drew one and lost one, or we'd be 15+ clear. 

Guest FriendlyRam

Norwich are better than their league position, tbh we were lucky to draw that. Bristol City, Fulham and Cardiff all drawing kinda meant it was a good weekend what with Florest losing aswell lol, just gotta hope Birmingham can get something tomorrow, a draw would be good. 

@TheBearare the rest of your away games a sort of tour lap of honour? lol only 13 points clear 

Guest FriendlyRam
3 minutes ago, Corky said:

For all our moans, how dull must it be following Ipswich? In this dross league for 16 years, one play-off in 12, one shot on target at home to the bottom team today in a 0-0 and no local derby win for nine years.

Id laugh but weve been down here for 10 years now with only the play off final to show for it. Although weve had the collapse seasons which kinda were entertaining in a weird way. This season is shaping up for a grand finale type finish though.

4 hours ago, The Bear said:

lolat Bristol City. 3-0 up at home against joint bottom of the league and they fvcked it up. 

I said to a Derby fan the other day I wouldn't be surprised to see a draw against Norwich. They play better away from home. 

We nearly messed up today though. Teo up and cruising,  and a scrappy goal from a corner made us start getting a bit panicky in defence. Coady cleared one off the line and we couldn't put the game to bed. Afobe missed a couple of decent chances after coming on. 

Still, 13 points clear with Villa needing to win tomorrow to pull it back to 12. Good job we had that massive "BLIP" where we drew one and lost one, or we'd be 15+ clear. 

Still got the same number of points against a 10 man Sunderland as you did. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FriendlyRam said:

Id laugh but weve been down here for 10 years now with only the play off final to show for it. Although weve had the collapse seasons which kinda were entertaining in a weird way. This season is shaping up for a grand finale type finish though.

Glad to see F@@@@t lost again today. I fvcking hate them

5 hours ago, The Bear said:

lol at Bristol City. 3-0 up at home against joint bottom of the league and they fvcked it up. 

Well that was a strange old game. Played awful first half and were 3 up. Played awful second half and drew 3-3. Entertaining but my god this league is awful.

Pissed off I never had a bet on Wolves to win the championship. I thought they looked really good in our pre season friendly so I checked the odds and they were 15/1 to win the league. Can’t remember why I didn’t have a tenner on them but I regret it now :(

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Pissed off I never had a bet on Wolves to win the championship. I thought they looked really good in our pre season friendly so I checked the odds and they were 15/1 to win the league. Can’t remember why I didn’t have a tenner on them but I regret it now :(

I might stick a tenner on them now, so they don't win it. You can guarantee if I bet on it it won't happen lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Me too. They were 16s when I wanted to bet on us. But I was just waiting for a top striker to sign before I lumped on. We never got one and I waited too long. By the time the window closed we had won our first few games and the odds had been slashed too much. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Grealish was good today but the commentators were going on like he’s the next Nile Ranger

lol fantastic reference. I remember that game on sky, literally made him out to be the next Alan Shearer. 

Edited by Manini