Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

17 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

How would you feel if Neil Warnock is going to manage in the top-flight again?..

Think I said it in this thread earlier in the season. I wouldn't feel much because there's 100% chance he wouldn't last till the end of the season. Good manager at Championship level but rubbish in the top flight. Cardiff will be down with him in charge for the whole campaign.

12 minutes ago, separator said:

Sunderland up for sale for 'free'.... only downside is you have to take on the clubs £137m debt pile. Sounds like a bargain considering there's a strong possibility of them being in League 1 next year.:ph34r:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43157628

Anyone wanna go halfsies with me on it? 

2 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Think I said it in this thread earlier in the season. I wouldn't feel much because there's 100% chance he wouldn't last till the end of the season. Good manager at Championship level but rubbish in the top flight. Cardiff will be down with him in charge for the whole campaign.

Has no ability to attract players of Premier League quality to a club. If Cardiff kept him during the summer, might as well hand over their PL place. 

1 hour ago, separator said:

Sunderland up for sale for 'free'.... only downside is you have to take on the clubs £137m debt pile. Sounds like a bargain considering there's a strong possibility of them being in League 1 next year.:ph34r:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43157628

The other downside is you have to own Sunderland.

• Like 2

On 21/02/2018 at 21:58, Wymeswold fox said:

How would you feel if Neil Warnock is going to manage in the top-flight again?..

Absolutely glorious. Jon Moss winds me up more than Warnock nowadays. Get Jon Moss on a Cardiff game, sit back and enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Protest scenes at hull tonight make you reflect on just how lucky we are to have the owners we do. Such a shame to see a football club treated the way the likes of hull have been. 

agreed. the fact that they are Hull is bad enough, let alone having shitehouse owners in charge.

Guest FriendlyRam

Happens every season now in the Championship, when you expect a team to drop off they don't. Cardiff are that team this season, expected them to fall away but they've bounced back well and now have a buffer to 3rd. 

We look like doing our usual collapse :( unlucky not to win on Wednesday night but its the sort of game we always have before the unravel. 

Goals galore today! 

Fulham wolves coming up, should be a cracker. 

Really want Fulham to win today as I’d love them to go up this season, feel like they need to somehow finish second as they always struggle in the play offs. 

10 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Goals galore today! 

Fulham wolves coming up, should be a cracker. 

Really want Fulham to win today as I’d love them to go up this season, feel like they need to somehow finish second as they always struggle in the play offs. 

I would like to see Fulham promoted as well. It's brutally difficult to go through the play off round & to avoid that is critical.

Guest FriendlyRam

Fulham are on for an incredible turn around, it was only just before Xmas they were right out of it in the bottom half of the table?. We wont do it by the looks of it now so it would be nice to see Fulham keep this up and go up automatically. Wolves lead has allowed them to slacken off a bit, 10 point buffer to 3rd is still a handy lead at this stage. 

Just been watching highlights of reading v derby 3-3 draw,

and readings opener is scored by a young lad called Liam kelly,

its a fantastic strike,so thought ild google him,and it’s fair to say he can hit a ball,looks really small but got a cracking shot on him,nearly scoring from 40 yards aswell,watched some highlights of him playing for reading u21’s,looks a good prospect 

Warnock still doing very well at Cardiff.

Can just see Pulis sorting Middlesbrough out, and replace Bristol City for a play-off spot come the end of the season.

But wouldn't rule out the likes of Brentford or Preston to be very close to it, as they're decent sides to watch.