Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Guest FriendlyRam

I'm passed the point of caring tbh. Don't care if Rowett stays or goes either. That tonight was the absolute pits, so bad it makes our Nigel Clough years look like Barcelona in comparison, 1-4 at home to argubly one of the worst Championship teams in history,, I really do fear what might happen next season.... *gulp*

17 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

I'm passed the point of caring tbh. Don't care if Rowett stays or goes either. That tonight was the absolute pits, so bad it makes our Nigel Clough years look like Barcelona in comparison, 1-4 at home to argubly one of the worst Championship teams in history,, I really do fear what might happen next season.... *gulp*

39627EB700000578-0-image-a-9_14764554409

• Haha 1

Guest FriendlyRam
3 hours ago, Tuna said:

39627EB700000578-0-image-a-9_14764554409

I think Pearson needs to come back first lol 

Pearson knew the problem though and so far is the only one that tried to fix it, maybe he tried to fix it too quickly but he knew the problems. 

Please not McClown again though, he was good with a ready made team (that clough strangely built but just didn't know how to tweak it), right now we have a clusterf***. 

1 hour ago, FriendlyRam said:

I think Pearson needs to come back first lol 

Pearson knew the problem though and so far is the only one that tried to fix it, maybe he tried to fix it too quickly but he knew the problems. 

Please not McClown again though, he was good with a ready made team (that clough strangely built but just didn't know how to tweak it), right now we have a clusterf***. 

Pearson is a no nonsense, no bullshit kind of guy. If they had kept him they would be getting promoted. Full Stop

• Like 4

Wouldn't mind Milwall coming up. They would be likely to take one of the bottom places, and another London away in the league. Would prefer Fulham though.

Can't believe Cardiff are actually going to do it. Fair play to Warnock, that would be a ridiculous achievement considering how competitive it is this year.

On 07/03/2018 at 13:36, AjcW said:

Anyone else fancy Milwall for a last minute play off push? 

Looking at previous seasons and that one team who always has a run, they've got all the makings of that team!

Only lost once since January 1st....

Needless to say I didn’t bother betting on this at 25/1 when I posted!! lol 

3 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I’d bloody love Millwall to get promoted.

The Premier league would be shitting themselves at the thought of their brand overseas being ruined by Millwall hooligans. 

Imagine broadcasting Millwall v West Ham on “super Sunday” 

Mayhem Monday would be better.

18 hours ago, The Bear said:

Arry chucking money at it, unsurprisingly. 

Ooooh behave especially coming from a Wolves fan.  I know your lot are far more economical with your signings but still  :thumbup:

Brentford fans must be pretty livid.  A sideway move at best for Jota.  

Birmingham lost £17m between last July and December, purely down to the crazy contracts Redknapp handed out.

From one of their forums:

-------------------------------------------------------------

£17m is what happens when you bring in 14 players on wages and dont sell any on. 

Stockdale - Free, £40k per week 
Colin - £3m, £20k per week 
Jenkinson - loan, £35k per week 
Dean - £2m, £20k per week 
Roberts - £3m, £25k per week 
Bramall - loan, £2k per week 
N'Doye - free, £35k per week 
Lowe - free, £2.5k per week 
Walsh - loan, £1k per week 
Gardner - £1m, £25k per week 
Boga - loan, £15k per week 
Jota - £6m, £45k per week 
Vassell - £1.5m, £5k per week 
Gallagher - £3m (loan), £30k per week 

£19,500,000 in transfer fees, £300,500 per week in wages (£15,600,000 per season). The last 6 months will be the wages, but the initial £20m in fees are included in this.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Look at the absolute state of those wages!

Yeah Wolves have spent plenty, but at least it's not on mediocre shite and we're getting value for money! Redknapp has basically screwed them big style, as with every other club he goes to.

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1