Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Guest FriendlyRam
Just now, ealingfox said:

Hahahaha oh my god.

They'd been bottling it pretty much the entire game and that was just epic levels of bottling. Wtf

What is it with us sheep and bottling it lol 

Guest FriendlyRam

Warnock gets my respect one minute, and then does what he normally does and loses it quickly lol 

What a c***, maybe your lads should have buried one of the two penalties they had in the space of 2 minutes, Colin. He's a proper wa**er sometimes isn't he.

Just now, FriendlyRam said:

Warnock gets my respect one minute, and then does what he normally does and loses it quickly lol 

What a c***, maybe your lads should have buried one of the two penalties they had in the space of 2 minutes, Colin. He's a proper wa**er sometimes isn't he.

Shows what type of person he is. Never his fault .. Always blames someone else. Not saying he isn't a good manager .. Just saying he's a knob.

3 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Not saying a lot about Warnock because he is always has been a massive bell end, but the Wolves manager has acted like a twat all season as well and regularly doesn’t shake hands with opposition managers.

That was proper MENTAL stuff at the end. Both were pens IMO. No complaints there. Great save from Ruddy, but I was sure Hoilett would score the 2nd.

We defended superbly though all game and deserved the win. Wasn't the best footballing spectacle, but in a game like that, it comes second to the result. 

No issue with Warnock at the end there. Nuno has given it big plenty, and Warnock was just feeling too raw to face him. He's always had decent things to say about Wolves even if he can be a ****. They'll make up in the dressing rooms. 

That's the title done and dusted now though. 9 points clear with 5 games to go, and a much easier run in than Cardiff. 

Edited by The Bear

2 minutes ago, martyn said:

I suspect Warnock got a bee in his bonnet about Nuno (understandably) sprinting onto the pitch to celebrate at the end before shaking his hand.

I hear ya but came off looking like a dick

Nuno apologizes in post game interview

Edited by gurru991

Nuno accepting that he overdoes it a bit. He deserves to celebrate as hard as he likes, but I would like to see him shake hands first before he runs on. That's passion for you though I guess. 

It's odd because he was known for being a bit passionless at Valencia and Porto. Yet he's gone mental in England. 

Guest FriendlyRam

They've beat Boro who were 6th, holding on with 9 men, and they've beat the 2nd place team having had 2 penalties given against them, thats bound to get the adrenaline pumping and he shows it by running onto the pitch. Hopefully we catch you on the down turn next week, Bear ;)  

1 minute ago, FriendlyRam said:

They've beat Boro who were 6th, holding on with 9 men, and they've beat the 2nd place team having had 2 penalties given against them, thats bound to get the adrenaline pumping and he shows it by running onto the pitch. Hopefully we catch you on the down turn next week, Bear ;)  

We'll need the extra days rest over you guys for sure. Another Sky game so will be watching in the pub. Would like to go but midweek games aren't really doable with getting up at 5am.

Guest FriendlyRam

His rant was a total disgrace. He ranted about him needing to learn manners? the same bloke that kept telling the one who needed to learn some manners to f*** off, even though he was offering to shake his hand?. 

Warnock is a knob. Nothing against Cardiff as I like them, hope they go up but cant wish Warnock the same. 

4 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

His rant was a total disgrace. He ranted about him needing to learn manners? the same bloke that kept telling the one who needed to learn some manners to f*** off, even though he was offering to shake his hand?. 

Warnock is a knob. Nothing against Cardiff as I like them, hope they go up but cant wish Warnock the same. 

Two penalties missed !! ...  the pub was in uproar ! ...   but yes I hope they go up ...   always a good night out in Cardiff ...   :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Yeah... Colin's a bit of a knob, has been for years, but he's a mere trainee compared  with the ignorant Wolves twat....He really is proving himself to be a 'piece of work' !

There's a difference between over-exuberant celebration when you have just won a huge game, and refusing to accept an apology or claiming someone lacks class when you're known for underhand antics. 

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

There's a difference between over-exuberant celebration when you have just won a huge game, and refusing to accept an apology or claiming someone lacks class when you're known for underhand antics. 

just because he's you're manager it doesn't mean you have to pretend he's not a bellend. we loved pearson but we knew he was obviously a massive dickhead most the time. Cardiff fans are probably loving Warnock atm but they'll all happily admit he's a nob jockey. 

• Like 1