Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Guest FriendlyRam
2 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

If Fulham win tomorrow they’ll only be 2 behind and with an easier run in. Don’t miss the championship but it’s a a league you just can never predict with any certainty. 

We lost 1-4 to Sunderland who then lost 1-3 to Sheff Weds, we beat Preston 0-1 with only 1 shot on target all game...... It really is a ba**ard of a league, wouldn't miss it at all if we did pull off a miracle and escaped it. 

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

just because he's you're manager it doesn't mean you have to pretend he's not a bellend. we loved pearson but we knew he was obviously a massive dickhead most the time. Cardiff fans are probably loving Warnock atm but they'll all happily admit he's a nob jockey. 

It's heat of the moment stuff, after huge victories away from home, where he wants to celebrate with his players and staff. Especially after pretty much winning the league tonight 5 seconds after they missed their second penalty.

In all his interviews and media dealings he's been nothing but calm, superbly well spoken and respectful to opposition teams all season. And tonight he has apologised for overdoing celebrations, to both Pulis and Warnock. 

Warnock however pulls this shit all the time and has demonstrated a lack of class his whole career. He's always been a horrible loser, complaining about refs, players and officials. This is the bloke who shouted to Craig Short "break Bully's ****ing legs" in a game against Wolves. 

Edited by The Bear

8 hours ago, whetstonefox said:

If Fulham win tomorrow they’ll only be 2 behind and with an easier run in. Don’t miss the championship but it’s a a league you just can never predict with any certainty. 

They'll have played a game more than Cardiff though.

Warnock, yea I'll take that one on chin.

However I also remember when Watford scored after the penalty miss................. I was a looking for someone to punch not shake their hands.

What he's done for my hometown this year is amazing, so hats off to the knob........... :thumbup:

Ps: Wolves deserved to win as well

In England we have manners and class- obviously telling someone to fvck off is very respectful.

Hopefully Fulham take second and Millwall beat them in the play-offs with a pitch invasion before the end.

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

In England we have manners and class- obviously telling someone to fvck off is very respectful.

Hopefully Fulham take second and Millwall beat them in the play-offs with a pitch invasion before the end.

if Fulham finish 2nd they won't be in the play-offs :ph34r: 

Guest FriendlyRam

I Can't believe we're back in the driving seat for a play-off place. lose 1-4 against arguably the worst team in the league at home, 1 week later and 2 wins later we look a different side lol its a weird old game. Strangely Keogh being dropped has made us look more composed and tighter at the back :ph34r:. Wolves I think will comfortably beat us though, we just need to hope we don't lose too much confidence, win the easier games and that should be enough for the playoffs. 

13 hours ago, FriendlyRam said:

I Can't believe we're back in the driving seat for a play-off place. lose 1-4 against arguably the worst team in the league at home, 1 week later and 2 wins later we look a different side lol its a weird old game. Strangely Keogh being dropped has made us look more composed and tighter at the back :ph34r:. Wolves I think will comfortably beat us though, we just need to hope we don't lose too much confidence, win the easier games and that should be enough for the playoffs. 

blob.png.29f079c6a9db0fb71d59e530ab68004c.png

Guest FriendlyRam
3 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

blob.png.29f079c6a9db0fb71d59e530ab68004c.png

There was a point in the match against Sunderland where he was running the ball out of play and he looked wide eyed, wired and just looked plain demented.Curtis Davies was getting the right hump with him, bringing the ball out of defence and then turning back and passing it sideways is not football Mr Keogh. But yeah he doesn't exactly instill confidence does he lol We may not go up but at last we've finally dropped him and that can only be a good thing. 

On 08/04/2018 at 00:20, FriendlyRam said:

It's only taken you 5 years to realise!

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Cardiff haven't won at Villa since 1954!

Weirdly, I'm more inclined to watch this game than the Mancs v Scousers. I like Fulham, cracking away day and good football team, so I'd rather they get up than Colin's boys.

• Like 1