Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

6 hours ago, sylofox said:

They can be promoted before they even kick off. Fulham must win anything else Wolves are up. But what a promotion party playing the shite from down the road. Will brum fans even travel? Not sure I would.

Not quite. Cardiff still have a game in hand so we need them to drop points on Saturday then win on Sunday to be promoted. 

21 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Not quite. Cardiff still have a game in hand so we need them to drop points on Saturday then win on Sunday to be promoted. 

If fulham lose or draw you are up they can't close a 10 or 11pt gap in 3 games. Cardiff only come into play to stop you winning the title.

9 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Wolves have 4 games left and are on 92 points.

We won the league on 102 points and were rock bottom for absolutely ages.

The step up is massive.

And teams that got nowhere 102 points have come up and managed to hover between 10th and 14th. 

The step up is from the championship is a big one, but this season majority of the teams in the  premier league have been shite. If I was a Wolves fan I certainly wouldn't fear many of the teams in the Prem. Will be interesting to see how they do, but they seem well prepared for the prem.

• Thanks 1

Wolves are definitely a very good team & I think they will do quite well in the prem depending on how much money they want to spend. Having said that, the difference between championship & premier league football is huge & Wolves won't be the top dog & will need to adjust to that.

11 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

The step up is from the championship is a big one, but this season majority of the teams in the  premier league have been shite. If I was a Wolves fan I certainly wouldn't fear many of the teams in the Prem. Will be interesting to see how they do, but they seem well prepared for the prem.

Indeed. All the teams from 10th down are nothing special and with the investment the owners are sure to make in the summer, we should be targeting at least 10th even in our first season. 

Not sure if I mentioned it but last week our owners Fosun announced their net worth as £60 billion! Richer than 

Sheikh Mansour. And with Mendes in the background I'm sure he'll help us spend it wisely. 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Indeed. All the teams from 10th down are nothing special and with the investment the owners are sure to make in the summer, we should be targeting at least 10th even in our first season. 

Not sure if I mentioned it but last week our owners Fosun announced their net worth as £60 billion! Richer than 

Sheikh Mansour. And with Mendes in the background I'm sure he'll help us spend it wisely. 

Think you're being generous there, Arsenal in 6th are bang average as well, and from there down there are no good teams.

7 hours ago, The Bear said:

Richer than his personal net worth yes. Bear in mind Man City are effectively backed by the government of Abu Dhabi though, so they've got a tad more than £60 billion lol

Edited by ealingfox

Guest FriendlyRam

Yeap very well done on promotion, very much deserved, and enjoy the party atmosphere tomorrow :) 

The less said about our pile of passionless s***e the better, utter dog s***.