Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Not sure why Richard Keogh is so upset.

He would be out of a job the second Derby get promoted. Definition of average.

You have a low standard of average, he's a donkey.

Thats the thing about Derby, their team is infested with the same mediocre mentality which has seen them fall at the same hurdle again and again trying to get out of that League; its not just deadwood, its rotten and they've still tried to build a team around it.

Still think Villa are coming up, I'd prefer Fulham although another London club would be irritating

Guest FriendlyRam
9 minutes ago, Corky said:

FriendlyRam, do you think Rowett will stay? There were a few calls for him to go around a month ago, will Morris stick with him?

I'd stick with him, there's been moments where it looks like we are getting there under him, tonight he went too defensive though but understanable in the circumstances. I think Morris might but it is time we stuck by a manager, after all we did make the playoffs which was the aim for this season. 

Fulham were the worthy winners and I hope they go up now. please don't let Bruce or Pulis back into the premier league.

13 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I know I can remember he was banging them in like you say.

Certainly did in that play-off season but was a disappointment to an extent after that and failing at Reading.

Re-found his form with Derby though it seems.

I am sure Jokanavic will want to put one over us if Fulham come up - and he probably will.

Last manager to get the balance of defence and attack right.

Edited by Super_horns

5 hours ago, SpazticChicken said:

Still think Villa are coming up, I'd prefer Fulham although another London club would be irritating

I prefer Boro for the simple reason we can outmuscle them in the market + we have a higher ceiling than a Tony Pulis team. Villa would be a threat to us. Already annoyed that Newcastle are up, can't have Villa as well cos that top 10 will be congested. Fulham are a small club  but have the location advantage so they can attract players a club their size normally couldn't.

Boro

Fulham

Villa 

In that order.

7 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I don't understand how Mitrovic couldn't make it at Newcastle

Because he's a Grade A cvnt. Only Jokanovic a fellow Serb has been able to tame him it seems. 

Rowett was too cautious until Fulham went ahead. Then just started lamping balls forward with no strategy and still barely created anything. Fulham were always going to win if they scored the first goal at home IMO. 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Because he's a Grade A cvnt. Only Jokanovic a fellow Serb has been able to tame him it seems. 

Rowett was too cautious until Fulham went ahead. Then just started lamping balls forward with no strategy and still barely created anything. Fulham were always going to win if they scored the first goal at home IMO. 

Mitrovic played a perfect game. Held the ball up & was a constant threat. Being a cvnt is secondary

• Like 1

Guest FriendlyRam

I'd actually have Bamford back here, he'd be more suited to Rowetts style than Mcclarens, plus he's a goal machine in the champ, hardly got a chance this season and still has 11 goals